• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Milligan retires from international duty

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
About time judging by his performances, though he still seemed to be getting called up.

More info here.

This follows his retirement from club football at the end of last season

Genuinely had a dream about him last night for some reason and he was awesome. Pinging balls around the park and I was saying "I dont know why everyone digs him out, he is brilliant".

Thankfully, I woke up.

That's funny as I had a dream last night we scored a last minute winner, it was a Hopper header, I don't know who we were playing but the celebrations were amazing .. I was in the East Blacks where I've never sat in my life .. what can all this mean??

That's funny as I had a dream last night we scored a last minute winner, it was a Hopper header, I don't know who we were playing but the celebrations were amazing .. I was in the East Blacks where I've never sat in my life .. what can all this mean??

I think we were at the same game! Anyone else attend this game in the early hours of this morning??

It was Wimbledon U21s and they only opened the East Stand.

I think its good of him to put club before country. Some of you really need to give the man some credit now and again.

Could not help remembering the Bruce's Song from Monty Python, maybe the Blues should run out to this with Milligan leading us into oblivion?

On this subject has anyone, like me, ever had a dream where you are actually out on the pitch playing in a match for Southend.

Mine, a while back now, was away at Stoke and the team was made up of players who could not possibly have ever played together.

On this subject has anyone, like me, ever had a dream where you are actually out on the pitch playing in a match for Southend.

Mine, a while back now, was away at Stoke and the team was made up of players who could not possibly have ever played together.

I did. When I was a kid. I dreamt I was in goal for Southend against Wimbledon and we lost 3-2. The next day I went to an away game at Plough Lane...and we lost 3-2. I wasn't in goal though.

Edit: I suppose it says a lot about being a Southend fan that I dreamt we lost.

I've hated reading the comments that have been posted here and online, particularly in response to the parody SUFC account on Twitter.

The bloke has led his country, he deserves a little more respect, however badly we feel he's played for us.

I've hated reading the comments that have been posted here and online, particularly in response to the parody SUFC account on Twitter.

The bloke has led his country, he deserves a little more respect, however badly we feel he's played for us.

Not from us, who have had to endure his lack of effort he doesn’t.

Crap is OK if you try your best but crap when you’re not trying is totally unacceptable.

Back