• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Milligan retires from international duty

I've hated reading the comments that have been posted here and online, particularly in response to the parody SUFC account on Twitter.

The bloke has led his country, he deserves a little more respect, however badly we feel he's played for us.
Really, why does he deserve any respect, he has been absolutely awful for us in every match I have seen, and with the salary and pedigree he allegedly came with this is totally inexcusable.

He also looks like he has a massive chip on his shoulder and at a guess is part of the reason things are so rotten.

I would be overjoyed if he just ****ed off!!!

But we go on on here so much about mental health? I know we're all frustrated but why do we have to pick on individuals and be so bloody vile to them? I hate it!

Didn't notice any mental health reference in the tweet I saw Kay (I wouldn't have liked it if I had).FWIW,I was responding to the FO remark at the end of the tweet.

Sadly, there's a lot of annoymous abuse on social media these days, epecially on Twitter.I'm not a great fan of FB either but at least there people can't hide behind a username.

Didn't notice any mental health reference in the tweet I saw Kay (I wouldn't have liked it if I had).FWIW,I was responding to the FO remark at the end of the tweet.

Sadly, there's a lot of annoymous abuse on social media these days, epecially on Twitter.I'm not a great fan of FB either but at least there people can't hide behind a username.
Yes I think it’s sad 99% of people hide behind a false name on this site

As far as the opinion that Milligan came here for one last pay day, it is ludicrous.

He could have signed for clubs in the Middle East and Asia on far more money than he'd ever get playing here but he wanted to play in England. He has done for some time only to be thwarted by work permit rules.

Admittedly, he has been poor so far but to claim he came here for one last pay day is absurd.

Back