• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Milligan sent home from Socceroos camp

As club captain he obviously wants to introduce himself to Adam Barrett as soon as possible

New player-manager?

Not a serious suggestion BTW....might be making a step up onto the coaching team though? Wasn’t that the long term plan anyway? And sure Ron would love a 2 for 1 deal on wages.

New player-manager?

Not a serious suggestion BTW....might be making a step up onto the coaching team though? Wasn’t that the long term plan anyway? And sure Ron would love a 2 for 1 deal on wages.

At the very least I think Ron wants to speak to him. Seems a very conveniently timed injury.

At the very least I think Ron wants to speak to him. Seems a very conveniently timed injury.
In all seriousness this is a competitive WC qualifier for Australia and no pushover. Knowing Arnold (the Socceroos coach) I can’t imagine he’d release him with a fake injury just to chat to Uncle Ron.

But who knows eh?

Milligan's first few performances were miles better than his recent ones, it's possible he's had this minor injury for a while and Bond was ignoring it.

In all seriousness this is a competitive WC qualifier for Australia and no pushover. Knowing Arnold (the Socceroos coach) I can’t imagine he’d release him with a fake injury just to chat to Uncle Ron.

But who knows eh?

If I wanted to chat with someone 3,000 miles away I think I'd make a phone call !

But who knows eh?

Players are constantly playing through knocks. An experienced pro would know what to say to the physio to be rested.

Also, I know Australia aren't great but you're playing Kuwait - a tiny country who Maidenhead beat in a friendly recently.

Heard a rumour Darren Currie at Barnet has been approached ,well the club ( Barnet ) have on his availability to become our next manager.

How about a Milligan with Harry Kewell coming on board? :) He's got a footballing philosophy and we've passed the sh*t out of the ball to not much affect, but still....

Back