• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Milligan sent home from Socceroos camp

Heard a rumour Darren Currie at Barnet has been approached ,well the club ( Barnet ) have on his availability to become our next manager.
Really?

Barnet are 12th the National League, has limited managerial experience and all I. non-league (maybe our level at the moment though) would be surprised if he is top of Ron’s list?

Heard a rumour Darren Currie at Barnet has been approached ,well the club ( Barnet ) have on his availability to become our next manager.

Just confirmed as absolute rubbish by Chris Phillips. I say again, Ron Martin doesn't poach other clubs Managers. I don't think he likes the headache, or the compensation involved, especially when he has many to choose from with no current Manager's job.

Just confirmed as absolute rubbish by Chris Phillips. I say again, Ron Martin doesn't poach other clubs Managers. I don't think he likes the headache, or the compensation involved, especially when he has many to choose from with no current Manager's job.

If what I’ve heard about the Scottish-based manager that Ron went after last week is true (and I’ve no reason to believe it isn’t) then this might not be completely accurate!

If what I’ve heard about the Scottish-based manager that Ron went after last week is true (and I’ve no reason to believe it isn’t) then this might not be completely accurate!

He went after him when he was on holiday, and we still had a Manager? Wow.

I believe this to be the case also.

Now it's your turn to have ME laughing JTSB. ? Not rated by all those fellow full internationals in our ranks at RH who have played in multiple World Cups campaigns and captained their country? Mmmmm.

Listen when you're only clinging onto second from bottom because the team who are below you had twelve points deducted at the start of the season and have been fielding 9/10 teenagers for their first 5 games - then IF this rumour is true - I don't think Milligan is going to lose over any sleep about what the players think - I think it might actually betray where the real problems lay with our club - and in that Bond was probably right.

4 world cup campaigns plus winning he Asia nations cup with AUSTRALIA ,over 80 caps for his country and some off them dont rate him,smacks off envy to me and if this is so then thats where the problem lies within SUFC.

if so then make MILLIGAN our next manager he will rid us of them pretty quickly.

Back