• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Milligan

I felt really sorry for him today because he was so bad. Blimey, to think we used to criticise Kev Maher for backwards and sideways passes! :Stunned:

LOL, what do you call a crab that only goes backwards, not even sideways! He kept coming so short that he was effectively another CB and still managed to pass backwards! He was awful, obviously doesn't want to be here, yet another horrendous signing, get rid ASAP.

LOL, what do you call a crab that only goes backwards, not even sideways! He kept coming so short that he was effectively another CB and still managed to pass backwards! He was awful, obviously doesn't want to be here, yet another horrendous signing, get rid ASAP.
How much are we stupidly paying him ? Any idea? One things for sure more than 99.5 of us get

How much are we stupidly paying him ? Any idea? One things for sure more than 99.5 of us get

Way more than that Question time guy who thought 50% earned more than his 80k per year! Milligan probably 'earns' at least double what that idiot does. :Angry:

Way more than that Question time guy who thought 50% earned more than his 80k per year! Milligan probably 'earns' at least double what that idiot does. :Angry:
Don’t watch Question Time full of morons who are experts at lying and being totally out of touch, even bigger ****ers than some of our players .If as you say Milligan earns £160,000 a year(rough guess) that’s 640 over 60 season ticket holders money, daylight robbery along with many other mercenaries on our books

Don’t watch Question Time full of morons who are experts at lying and being totally out of touch, even bigger ****ers than some of our players .If as you say Milligan earns £160,000 a year(rough guess) that’s 640 over 60 season ticket holders money, daylight robbery along with many other mercenaries on our books

That would equate to under 3k a week. Horribly I reckon we're paying him more. :Smile2:

I almost replied to correct the post about Question Time, but we don’t allow politics on the Zone. Please can nobody else reply to that so we don’t descend into politics. Thanks all

I almost replied to correct the post about Question Time, but we don’t allow politics on the Zone. Please can nobody else reply to that so we don’t descend into politics. Thanks all

Sorry! I do know, won't happen again. Feel free to delete my post if needed.

Another old dosser who was always going to be a risky signing, regardless of experience.

And FWIW, yeah, he may well be the captain of the Australian National team, but the Australian National team are, and always will be, ****).

he’s **** like the rest of them. None of this side are good there are no scapegoats even Elvis is **** he tries but at the end of the day he’s still ****ing **** like the rest of them

I remember suggesting he should be dropped as captain as part of sols regime change and was roundly poo pooed. For me he's just another loser that needs to go asap.

Back