• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

JPT semi-final draw made

Just been made on Soccer AM and the draw is as follows:

Fleetwood v Morecambe
Wigan v Barnsely

Oxford v Yeovil
Southend v Millwall

All lining up nicely for a two legger against Yeovil and the chance to give Paul Sturrock a fantastic reception at Roots Hall.

And you both beat me, just. Although mine contains the full draw!!! :raspberry:

Millwall at home twice in a month, I don't think imagine that many will want to make the trip once after the FA Cup last time here, let alone twice.
We MUST be able to get 4,000 Shrimpers in for this?

I wouldn't describe any game involving Millwall as being "nice"!

Anyway good to get a home draw and we have already beaten them this season.
considering how the last results have been between us they won't be relishing coming away to us .....

Just been made on Soccer AM and the draw is as follows:

Fleetwood v Morecambe
Wigan v Barnsely

Oxford v Yeovil
Southend v Millwall

All lining up nicely for a two legger against Yeovil and the chance to give Paul Sturrock a fantastic reception at Roots Hall.

Hmm possibly Fleetwood or Morecombe getting to Wembley, no fans!! Wonder how many Wigan would take, it's not quite the FA Cup Final!

Should be a good crowd at the right prices plus a good away following .Then hopefully a area final fingers crossed

And you both beat me, just. Although mine contains the full draw!!! :raspberry:

Dam it! Note to self, leave it to the pro's :winking:

Nice little derby for Fleetwood and Morecombe.

Glad we have avoided Oxford, they look a good outfit this year. Let's hope Luggy knocks them out and we have our showdown with him. Brown can't ruin the JPT for Luggy again though can he?

Blues draw Millwall in the JPT

SOUTHEND United have been drawn at home to Millwall in the area semi-final of the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy.

More...

Hope they do the right thing and make the tickets a fair price or don't expect a crowd over 5,000:'(

All is becoming clear now and our destiny is taking shape nicely.

Firstly, despatch Millwall, with a resounding 1-0 thrashing and a 6000 gate, reminding Bomber that Millwall aren't good enough. Secondly - take on Yeovil in the area final burying them 1-0 in both legs reminding Luggy just what a good side he left behind with a sell out home leg.

Finally -onwards to Wembley and Morecombe with an outstanding display rewarded by a 1-0 victory with a goal in the last minutes of extra time. What revenge that would be against those arseholes. The agony and the ecstasy (and fantasy obviously) of following Southend eh? Oh, and I forgot one thing, Jam man and kevin Hogg relent on this tournament , come to Wembley and enjoy themselves thoroughly. Yeah, that would do it!!!

Back