• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Technician

Freddy Eastwood, Aaron Freeman and Alex Revell play at Millwall today @ 2pm. If Freddy is going to convince us that he is worthy of first team action, here's his chance...

Trialists named in Millwall reserve clash

I noticed we have quite a strong back line with Hunt, Edwards & Nicolau named.

Let's see what happens...
wow.gif

Not sure who this Aaron Freeman is - the only references I can find are to a black jewish stand up comedian (!) and someone who plays for Heron Athletic in the Havant & District League!

Anyone else shed any light?

All I know about him is he is a local lad who was better at back flips than football who as a youngster played for Ecko Whitecaps as a youngster.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 05 2004,14:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Oct. 05 2004,14:29)]who as a youngster played for Ecko Whitecaps as a youngster.
Was he quite young then, Dave...?

rock.gif

tounge.gif
Not my fault I have a typing stutter is it?

Bully!

There's also an Aaron Freeman who plays for East Dean Football Club in the West Sussex Premier League, but I'm guessing he is not the same bloke we are looking at....?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scrounger700 @ Oct. 05 2004,14:53)]There's also an Aaron Freeman who plays for East Dean Football Club in the West Sussex Premier League, but I'm guessing he is not the same bloke we are looking at....?
Nope it's not him.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Oct. 05 2004,14:29)]All I know about him is he is a local lad who was better at back flips than football who as a youngster played for Ecko Whitecaps as a youngster.
I played for Ekco Whitecaps too, can I have a trial as well?

Wasn't it Ian Wright who made a late entrance to professional football?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Oct. 05 2004,14:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 05 2004,14:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Oct. 05 2004,14:29)]who as a youngster played for Ecko Whitecaps as a youngster.
Was he quite young then, Dave...?

rock.gif

tounge.gif
Not my fault I have a typing stutter is it?

Bully!
tounge.gif

Did you get the article? All OK?

rock.gif

Matt

Yes mate I did email you back I thought?

I have a couple of copies of the Kidderminster prog you wanted. Are you coming to Friday's game?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Oct. 05 2004,16:17)]Yes mate I did email you back I thought?

I have a couple of copies of the Kidderminster prog you wanted. Are you coming to Friday's game?
Nope, I cannae... my secretary is leaving, so I've got to go to her leaving drinks, which is a bugger (both that she's leaving and that I'm going to miss the game).

I will be at the Swansea game, however - so I'll get the programmes off you then.

As for the e-mail... fair enough. Can't access hotmail at work, so I'll pick it up at home tonight.

Cheers,

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Oct. 05 2004,15:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Oct. 05 2004,14:29)]All I know about him is he is a local lad who was better at back flips than football who as a youngster played for Ecko Whitecaps as a youngster.
I played for Ekco Whitecaps too, can I have a trial as well?

Wasn't it Ian Wright who made a late entrance to professional football?
Yes, but he had talent!

ghostface.gif

Back