• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You have to go all the way back to Wycombe away on 13th December 2014 to count 49 goals we've conceded.

Excellent idea... But can we wait until the Boxing day clash itself, then applause on the relevant minute of their goals conceeded by then?... or do you think the game wont go to 92nd minute?? :hilarious:

Excellent idea... But can we wait until the Boxing day clash itself, then applause on the relevant minute of their goals conceeded by then?... or do you think the game wont go to 92nd minute?? :hilarious:

Assuming 5 added mins at the end,this would rely on their most recent internal appointment managing to restrict the mighty Barnsley to 46 goals.

49th minute, but it may have to be delayed until the 52nd or 53rd by then? As they surely will be at least 3-0 down?

That would undoubtedly be the kiss of death for Boxing Day and I am going. Please don`t spoil my day.

I strongly subscribe to the view that Col Ewe are inferior to Southend United in every way and we must always strive to put one over on them at every opportunity. This includes winning the local derbies by any means possible, league position and bragging rights in the FL1 etc. What I don't want to happen is that Col Ewe's performances sink to such a level that they are relegated to FL2 so I hope their results pick up and soon as I'm starting to feel a little bit of sympathy for them. Because of said sympathy, I won't be joining in a minutes applause, real or imagined. I waited 5 very long and sometimes painful years to get back in FL1 so that regular rivalry could be resumed. Now we have achieved that I don't want to lose the chance to give them a sound thrashing home and away.

I strongly subscribe to the view that Col Ewe are inferior to Southend United in every way and we must always strive to put one over on them at every opportunity. This includes winning the local derbies by any means possible, league position and bragging rights in the FL1 etc. What I don't want to happen is that Col Ewe's performances sink to such a level that they are relegated to FL2 so I hope their results pick up and soon as I'm starting to feel a little bit of sympathy for them. Because of said sympathy, I won't be joining in a minutes applause, real or imagined. I waited 5 very long and sometimes painful years to get back in FL1 so that regular rivalry could be resumed. Now we have achieved that I don't want to lose the chance to give them a sound thrashing home and away.

Fair point. I preferred it when they were in the conference though

It could also be,

That if we were to do a minutes clapping at a certain time, the col u fans / players might actually think that we are applauding them, Bloody Red Necks,

Snr.

Well after today Col Utd have let in another 2 goals, again.. against a semi proffesional club, they have now conceded 57 goals (in all competitions)... which brings our applause currently to the 57th minute!!... With the fact they have to play another 180+ minutes of football against Barnsley & Rochdale.. . please may i kindly ask that those that wish to take part, not to leave before the final whistle!! :hilarious: :happy::clap:

Well after today Col Utd have let in another 2 goals, again.. against a semi proffesional club, they have now conceded 57 goals (in all competitions)... which brings our applause currently to the 57th minute!!... With the fact they have to play another 180+ minutes of football against Barnsley & Rochdale.. . please may i kindly ask that those that wish to take part, not to leave before the final whistle!! :hilarious: :happy::clap:

All true, but they have also reached the third round of the FA Cup, which is more than we have managed of late.

Dont be such a sour grape...Who cares.. & god willing come the final whistle on Tuesday night, we will be facing Oxford or Yeovil in the JPT area final.. both teams are realistically winnable (Yeovil bottom of league 2, and Oxford really were'nt that impressive against non league Forest Green Rovers this afternoon).

Dont be such a sour grape...Who cares.. & god willing come the final whistle on Tuesday night, we will be facing Oxford or Yeovil in the JPT area final.. both teams are realistically winnable (Yeovil bottom of league 2, and Oxford really were'nt that impressive against non league Forest Green Rovers this afternoon).

Oh yeah, I forgot I was on ShrimperZone for a minute, sorry.

Back