• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

danburyshrimper

Manager
:thumbdown:

IS ANYONE ELSE FED UP WITH THE CONSTANT MOANING AND SLAGGING OFF OF OUR PLAYERS BY A MISERABLE OLD GIT IN THE WEST STAND BLOCK U SEAT H102 ? LAST NIGHT WAS A NIGHT TO BE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY PROUD TO FOLLOW SOUTHEND AND CHEER ON A FABULOUS BLUES PERFORMANCE BUT LAST NIGHTS CLASSICS INCLUDE "GRANT YOU ARE USELESS, YOU'VE BEEN CR+P ALL NIGHT " AND "MILDENHALL YOU HAVENT GOT A CLUE YOU ARE RUBBISH" AND MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE UNBELIEVABLY NUMPTY SHOUT " BARRETT GET OFF YOU ARE A BL++DY LIABILITY" .
IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE SAME EVERY GAME - I DON'T KNOW HOW THE GUYS IN FRONT OF HIM DONT PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE !!
DOES ANYBODY ELSE SUFFER THESE SORT OF IDIOTS WITHIN EARSHOT OR AM I JUST REALLY UNLUCKY WITH MY SEASON TICKET?

WHAT IS IT WITH THESE BELLENDS THAT MAKES THEM WANT TO COME + WATCH A TEAM ONLY TO ABUSE THEM + MOAN AT THEIR EVERY MOVE ? IT'S JUST CONTINUOUS SLAGGING OFF OF CERTAIN PLAYERS ALL GAME , EVERY GAME BELLOWING OUT ABUSE IN A NAUSIATING NASAL DRAWL ....NOT 1 WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT IN 2 YEARS IS QUITE INCREDIBLE EVEN FOR AN OLD DUFFER WITH OBVIOUSLY NO FRIENDS OR LIFE.... EUTHANASIA ANYONE ?

WE ARE ALL SOUTHEND FANS SO BLOOMIN WELL GET BEHIND THE TEAM -- AS THE VAST MAJORITY OF US DO .... WE HAVE SEEN WHAT A GOOD PORTION OF CONFIDENCE DOES TO A TEAM ....IT'S VITAL WE KEEP BEHIND THE PLAYERS + GET US UP INTO THE PLAYOFFS !

BLUE ARMY !!! BLUE ARMY!! BLOOOOOOOOO ARRRRRMYYYYYY !!

Two questions:

1) Does he wear a wig?

2) Is your Caps Lock key stuck?

:thumbdown:

IS ANYONE ELSE FED UP WITH THE CONSTANT MOANING AND SLAGGING OFF OF OUR PLAYERS BY A MISERABLE OLD GIT IN THE WEST STAND BLOCK U SEAT H102 ? LAST NIGHT WAS A NIGHT TO BE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY PROUD TO FOLLOW SOUTHEND AND CHEER ON A FABULOUS BLUES PERFORMANCE BUT LAST NIGHTS CLASSICS INCLUDE "GRANT YOU ARE USELESS, YOU'VE BEEN CR+P ALL NIGHT " AND "MILDENHALL YOU HAVENT GOT A CLUE YOU ARE RUBBISH" AND MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE UNBELIEVABLY NUMPTY SHOUT " BARRETT GET OFF YOU ARE A BL++DY LIABILITY" .
IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE SAME EVERY GAME - I DON'T KNOW HOW THE GUYS IN FRONT OF HIM DONT PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE !!
DOES ANYBODY ELSE SUFFER THESE SORT OF IDIOTS WITHIN EARSHOT OR AM I JUST REALLY UNLUCKY WITH MY SEASON TICKET?

WHAT IS IT WITH THESE BELLENDS THAT MAKES THEM WANT TO COME + WATCH A TEAM ONLY TO ABUSE THEM + MOAN AT THEIR EVERY MOVE ? IT'S JUST CONTINUOUS SLAGGING OFF OF CERTAIN PLAYERS ALL GAME , EVERY GAME BELLOWING OUT ABUSE IN A NAUSIATING NASAL DRAWL ....NOT 1 WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT IN 2 YEARS IS QUITE INCREDIBLE EVEN FOR AN OLD DUFFER WITH OBVIOUSLY NO FRIENDS OR LIFE.... EUTHANASIA ANYONE ?

WE ARE ALL SOUTHEND FANS SO BLOOMIN WELL GET BEHIND THE TEAM -- AS THE VAST MAJORITY OF US DO .... WE HAVE SEEN WHAT A GOOD PORTION OF CONFIDENCE DOES TO A TEAM ....IT'S VITAL WE KEEP BEHIND THE PLAYERS + GET US UP INTO THE PLAYOFFS !

BLUE ARMY !!! BLUE ARMY!! BLOOOOOOOOO ARRRRRMYYYYYY !!

At least he says something...I ended up with a ticket in Block T, row M of the west stand and it was the most passionless place I have ever sat.....Jesus, we were playing Chelsea, playing out of our skins and the comatose bodies around me hardly flinched...I lost count of the amount of times I stood up chanting and clapping...nobody else did, just sat there!!!

Think next time, my ticket will be in the Blue Voice section..Block V is it?

Bloke next to me Block U (Row U) was similarly cheery.

Every time Chelsea crossed the half way line he'd say "Here comes the goal". So of course he was wrong most of the time, but enjoyed telling people "Told you so" on the occasions that he was right.

must be the same old sod who was moaning all through our championship season. Basically if you're near him politely say you've come here to watch the game and not listen to his stupid bollocks and **** off. That usually does the trick. :)

I have sat in front of him in the past and now won't sit in block U as I wanted to let him 'ave it on more than one occasion.

I have to say I think a lot of people lost a bit of perspective last night. We were playing Chelsea and by **** they were fast on the ball and their passing was at times sublime.
Our boys were going to get passed and turned very easily. It was more about getting a quick run on the break when we had the chance and then all up in the 18 yard box when Chelsea were on the ball.

All in all I think we did a great job and can't wait to watch it again tonight when I get home from work (Gotta love that Sky +!!)

I heard (South Upper right in the middle) several very loud shouts such as "Not there you F****** useless C*** " after a misdirected pass at 1-2 !!!

As for the bloke who started the Tilson Out chant after the 2nd goal , irony does not work in situations like that , which is why someone told you to F**k off !

I have sat in front of him in the past and now won't sit in block U as I wanted to let him 'ave it on more than one occasion.

I have to say I think a lot of people lost a bit of perspective last night. We were playing Chelsea and by **** they were fast on the ball and their passing was at times sublime.
Our boys were going to get passed and turned very easily. It was more about getting a quick run on the break when we had the chance and then all up in the 18 yard box when Chelsea were on the ball.

All in all I think we did a great job and can't wait to watch it again tonight when I get home from work (Gotta love that Sky +!!)

Exactly. I don't like that we lost, but I came in to the game not expecting much. There were people around me who were far keener on focusing on the failings of our players rather than the Chelsea players all being top drawer.

Stuff 'em. In still enjoyed myself last night.

I've only once had a go at one of these moaners. It was New Year's Day, we were beating Newcastle 4-0 and about to go top of what is now the Championship. And this bloke (who I still see around) was having a go at the players! I told him to shut up or go and support another club!

At least he says something...I ended up with a ticket in Block T, row M of the west stand and it was the most passionless place I have ever sat.....Jesus, we were playing Chelsea, playing out of our skins and the comatose bodies around me hardly flinched...I lost count of the amount of times I stood up chanting and clapping...nobody else did, just sat there!!!

Think next time, my ticket will be in the Blue Voice section..Block V is it?

I come out of SZ posting retirement to answer this, you sat next to my 9 year old son, blocked his view on frequent occassions, he did not see the Cech save, but I did not say anything until you vented your anger on us for not standing to applaud the Lee Barnard substitution,he had his back to us, I can still clap despite sitting down, just like I sang all night without standing. I told you that's what we do in row M, land of season card holders, a row of f shareholders too, I asked you if you were coming to the Yeovil game, you ignored me, you were lookiong for a row, too bad you can't get it in row M.

Please go in Block V and TBV next time, thanks for blocking the view.

I come out of SZ posting retirement to answer this, you sat next to my 9 year old son, blocked his view on frequent occassions, he did not see the Cech save, but I did not say anything until you vented your anger on us for not standing to applaud the Lee Barnard substitution,he had his back to us, I can still clap despite sitting down, just like I sang all night without standing. I told you that's what we do in row M, land of season card holders, a row of f shareholders too, I asked you if you were coming to the Yeovil game, you ignored me, you were lookiong for a row, too bad you can't get it in row M.

Please go in Block V and TBV next time, thanks for blocking the view.

Sorry fella, was not looking for a row last night, didn't hear you sing once or clap, all I heard you talk about was how Cech was the best keeper in the world and how your son should watch what he does. Your son should be enjoying watching The Blues play, not observe the opposing keeper. All everyone did was sit there comatose..

If your son could not see, I apologize for that, but to be fair, there is a family stand for children, maybe that is where he should be!

Sorry fella, was not looking for a row last night, didn't hear you sing once or clap, all I heard you talk about was how Cech was the best keeper in the world and how your son should watch what he does. Your son should be enjoying watching The Blues play, not observe the opposing keeper. All everyone did was sit there comatose..

If your son could not see, I apologize for that, but to be fair, there is a family stand for children, maybe that is where he should be!

For the record, my son is a keeper, trains with SUFC, only played for them once, but has had interest from other clubs, but wants to play for the club he supports. As a father I thought he might learn something from possibly the world's number 1, how to keep focused while the balls up the other end, I thought I was permitted to talk to my son at matches.

I don't see why I should sit somewhere else so you can do what you like, we are there all the time ,like the rest of row M, your seat is only empty as the guy did not renew, God knows where you are ?

You pay your money, respect the rules, and within that can do what you like. nobody stopped your 'jack in the box' antics.

For the record, my son is a keeper, trains with SUFC, only played for them once, but has had interest from other clubs, but wants to play for the club he supports. As a father I thought he might learn something from possibly the world's number 1, how to keep focused while the balls up the other end, I thought I was permitted to talk to my son at matches.

I don't see why I should sit somewhere else so you can do what you like, we are there all the time ,like the rest of row M, your seat is only empty as the guy did not renew, God knows where you are ?

You pay your money, respect the rules, and within that can do what you like. nobody stopped your 'jack in the box' antics.

From 91/92 season till about 3 years ago, never missed a home game, firstly in the North Bank and then the South Upper. went to a hell of a lot of away games, including Fiorentina in the Anglo Italian Cup. Had a season ticket for 4 years in the South Upper but work commitments and kids put paid to most of that. So I got a ticket where I could for last night.

Yes, I like to jump up and down, chant etc etc it's part of the buzz, the passion, the getting behind the team you love. You support the way you do, as do the others in your area. If everyone were like you though, how would the players feel, never hearing the fans?

I took my son, aged 6, to Stamford Bridge, people stood up in front of him most of the match....so he either stood on his seat or (lucky he was end of row) jumped off his seat and ran up to the back..he loved it, the atmposphere, the chanting, the jumping up and down!!

I wasn't saying your son should sit in the family stand, just pointing out there is a family stand for younger supporters!

There was a bloke behind me in the Family Stand who spent most of the night criticising, sadly his kids were following suit.

I recall when I were a lad there was this fella with an old style old man quiff, I'd say he was about 50 which means he'd be 80ish now. He went with a younger man, who I'd guess was his son. He'd be right on the half way line of the West Stand. Every game, without fail. He'd almost be clinging onto the wall. And he'd spend the full 90 minutes berating everything and everyone. He'd always have half a roll up hanging out his mouth as well. I've not seen him since the stadium went all seater, but do others remember him.

what a load of rubbish if this guy and his kid choose to watch the game sitting down and even choose not to sing there was 1000s of others that stood and sung for him

I play in goal and I watch every goal keeper at every game and let's face it cech is the best in the world so I would of told my kid to watch him too as he still be watching the game as sufc would of been attacking, am just lucky I now have a ex southend keeper as my coach

Uxbridge Shrimper said:
Bloke next to me Block U (Row U) was similarly cheery.

Every time Chelsea crossed the half way line he'd say "Here comes the goal". So of course he was wrong most of the time, but enjoyed telling people "Told you so" on the occasions that he was right.
I've finally managed to switch off to him after about 8 years ! There was an old goat who sat about a 2 rows in front of him, who used to shout "Get To Him" every 2 minutes, but I haven't seen / heard him for a while. He really used to wind me up.

Back