• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Missing ingrediant

tommytwoholes

We played some really nice stuff against wycombe on saturday , but yet again a lack of killer instinct has stopped us claiming 3 points. We have a lot of players who are not getting a game when maybe they should. Corbett etc spring to mind. My opinion is if they are not going to get a game then release them and get somebody in who the manager thinks is first team material. It wouldnt be a bad idea to get a premiership youngster in who can play on the wing and upfront because this is where we are lacking. Orient had jamal campbell ryce?? On loan from charlton who proved very usefull. Tilly needs to sort something out now , but i fear he will leave it to late. Pull your finger out Tilly and get us some killer instinct , becuase as usefull and as pettifer/ hunt are they are not adequate to hurt teams.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]use kights give him a go he can play on both side of muidfield and upfront

Like this you mean...

Flahavan

Wilson Prior Barratt Jupp

Kightley Maher Bentley Kightley

Kightley Dudfield

tounge.gif

this one thinks he a funny c**t hey lol!

nha i no mean

flavs

jupp/barret/edwards/chi

pettefer/hunt/bently/kigthly or gower

kightly or bramble/dudfield!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ Sep. 13 2004,14:13)]dont need sum1 like jamal use kights give him a go he can play on both side of muidfield and upfront
Can you please post in black then I might be able to understand what your'e saying

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hawkwell Blue @ Sep. 13 2004,15:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ Sep. 13 2004,14:13)]dont need sum1 like jamal use kights give him a go he can play on both side of muidfield and upfront
Can you please post in black then I might be able to understand what your'e saying
He could post in all the colours of the rainbow, but it would have still been easier to crack the Enigma code than read that post!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 13 2004,14:51)]He could post in all the colours of the rainbow, but it would have still been easier to crack the Enigma code than read that post!
I like the pic he's got as his signature, it's really cool.

LOl LmaO hahahahahahah !*(!*&($*£&$^(*)(+_£MNBUHKPL)I!(*£^%£¬^%£^£()*&*^*&%^*& kightly kithgleyyy brambbbleee supa bloooooooozzzz lol lol£(&£(*^&*£%^(*£

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Sep. 13 2004,14:59)]LOl LmaO hahahahahahah !*(!*&($*£&$^(*)(+_£MNBUHKPL)I!(*£^%£¬^%£^£()*&*^*&%^*& kightly kithgleyyy brambbbleee supa bloooooooozzzz lol lol£(&£(*^&*£%^(*£
Couldn't agree more.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ Sep. 13 2004,15:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Sep. 13 2004,14:59)]LOl LmaO hahahahahahah !*(!*&($*£&$^(*)(+_£MNBUHKPL)I!(*£^%£¬^%£^£()*&*^*&%^*& kightly kithgleyyy brambbbleee supa bloooooooozzzz lol lol£(&£(*^&*£%^(*£
Couldn't agree more.
Your Sick!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ Sep. 13 2004,15:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ Sep. 13 2004,15:13)]
[b said:
Couldn't agree more.
Your Sick!
tounge.gif
His sick ? or He's sick ?

tounge.gif

Back