• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scored at the weekend. BBC website can't decide whether he is Matthew or Mitchell.

This guy still wouldn’t make our starting eleven, even with all these injuries, to inconsistent, we made the right decision when we chose to let him move on.

Sent off for Wimbeldon against Charlton both teams are now down to 10.

Sent off for Wimbeldon against Charlton both teams are now down to 10.

The referee was Trevor Kettle, which may explain it.

First was for a foul on former Shrimper Ben Reeves, second was apparently for diving.

Kettle's first red card was within 60 seconds of kick-off which is quite some going even by his (wretched) standards.

First was for a foul on former Shrimper Ben Reeves, second was apparently for diving.

Kettle's first red card was within 60 seconds of kick-off which is quite some going even by his (wretched) standards.
:Stunned:

Why is it automatically not a red just because it's in the first minute? Looked a very poor tackle to me, it's easy to take a pop at Kettle but I think he got that one right.

Why is it automatically not a red just because it's in the first minute? Looked a very poor tackle to me, it's easy to take a pop at Kettle but I think he got that one right.

It's more than it's not a red because it is Kettle.

A job is a job I suppose

Especially in football in the current climate.

All he’ll have to do is score a goal and get a goal bonus and he’s paid off his house up there.

Scored two in Kilmarnocks 2-0 win over Hamilton could have had a hatrick missed a penalty.

Must have been raised the right way in the Academy as he got the assist for Northampton’s first today against Col Ewe.

The novelty of playing in front of a crowd (the Cobblers had 5,000 in) proved too much for the sheep botherers who slumped to a 3-0 defeat.

According to BBC radio Col U took over 500 today obviously they are worried they are heading for the drop, it’s 30 years since they last climbed out of this pit of despair ?.

According to BBC radio Col U took over 500 today obviously they are worried they are heading for the drop, it’s 30 years since they last climbed out of this pit of despair ?.
Why did record numbers travel all that way to Northampton? They knew it would be a very easy win for the home side . C and P, Melting Snow ??

Why did record numbers travel all that way to Northampton? They knew it would be a very easy win for the home side . C and P, Melting Snow ??
You won't be hearing from the latter - there's no misery here to rub our faces in.

Back