• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
When I say mixed I am obviously well over the moon. 750 am here and I am buzzing. I can't tell you how good today will be.

I was supposed to stream this game but it just didn't happen. Shattered through work but I was awake on and off and had the zone on iPhone and BBC on IPad. When I saw that 5 sports extra was broadcasting extra time that was about 5am so I listened to all of that (thanks to whoever it was on zone - I will go and rep/like that later). Managed to sleep again after even if only for 30 mins. I'm up at 6 even on a Sunday with no alarm. There's no such thing as deserve in football, you have to score goals to win games. At the same time the mental and physical strength of this squad seems to be immense and unless I'm wrong Lenny is BACK !

Now the heartache. I have not missed a Cardiff or Wembley final or a game where we actually achieved promotion (or title). This will be the first one. Having bought a new house in the UK a few weeks back I have to budget and I've already told family they can't come to HK later this year. Not fair on them if I spend the best part of 2k being selfish. Gutted but I will find a bar where I can where the colours with pride and watch live rather than PC. 7 hour difference is ideal and most bars that have live sports have multiple screens so will accommodate. I'm a regular at one so see no problem.

Now the plea. I've seen the penalty miss on YouTube. ANY clips from last night even if not the action please post on here. For us many nutters from afar I can't tell you how appreciative we are of that.

Sleep well my fellow zoners and dream of ABs 90th minute Wembley winner Jupp style but with left foot

Don't know if you'll be able to see it but there's 5 mins of highlights on sky sports website

[video]http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/336741/report#ooid=43aHIydTrRbrj2Lom-8x1iGbw-AcYRyL[/video]

Mixed emotions for me too, I've been "home" for a couple of weeks but I'm heading back to Bangkok tonight so will miss the final. Caught extra time in Hamlet Court after a farewell curry at the Shagoor.

Thanks for the links, could view the second one. I watched the game on a live stream on front row sports which worked well for me. Went to bed at 3am but couldn't sleep until 4, then up at 7am :(

Won't be able to make it back but will be watching the final with all the kids I teach who are all now members of the Indian Shrimpers supporters club!!

Let's finish the job at Wembley!!

If you use Chrome, install the HOLA extension. You can then 'switch' the country you are in to access non country accessible content.:thumbsup:

If you use Chrome, install the HOLA extension. You can then 'switch' the country you are in to access non country accessible content.:thumbsup:

Was just about to post this! I'm also creating some gifs of the goals, I'll have them up in about 30 minutes!

Listened to live commentary on FotMob. Is a really good app with loads of info and live commentary on lots of games.

Luckily it was shown on BeIN Sports here in Oz so managed to watch it live. In fact even the kids were up and about for extra time to see their old man go absolutely mental.

i also won't make it back for the final, bringing the whole family over for December and can't justify the expense for one match. So it will be a late night in the pub next weekend (2-30 am kick off Sunday morning our time) and dreaming of seeing League One football when I do make it back later this year.

I'm lucky enough to be close enough to get this to work - even if Bank Holiday weekend is making flights about three times what they should be. I'd toyed with not going and seeing it in the pub, figured I'd decide after the final whistle but the second Leonard equalised I knew there was no way I could miss the game if we made it.

Luckily it was shown on BeIN Sports here in Oz so managed to watch it live. In fact even the kids were up and about for extra time to see their old man go absolutely mental.

i also won't make it back for the final, bringing the whole family over for December and can't justify the expense for one match. So it will be a late night in the pub next weekend (2-30 am kick off Sunday morning our time) and dreaming of seeing League One football when I do make it back later this year.

I will probably be going to a pub for the Wembley match. Get a few beers and celebrate the occasion.

Now the plea. I've seen the penalty miss on YouTube. ANY clips from last night even if not the action please post on here. For us many nutters from afar I can't tell you how appreciative we are of that.

Sleep well my fellow zoners and dream of ABs 90th minute Wembley winner Jupp style but with left foot

I have a few videos of the pitch invasion including Adam Barrett addressing the crowd and Timlin leading the fans into song - I will put together a video of the best clips and post them up either later on today, or tomorrow.

Back