• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MK Dons ticket

MK Shrimper

Striker
My missus can no longer make it unfortunately so I have a spare which I'll happily flog for £10. PM me if interested though I shall be away from the PC at 2pm and not back until tomorrow morning, so PM Cricko for my mobile.

My missus can no longer make it unfortunately so I have a spare which I'll happily flog for £10. PM me if interested though I shall be away from the PC at 2pm and not back until tomorrow morning, so PM Cricko for my mobile.

Or you can reach Paul on 1800-HOT RAILWAY CHAT :)

Or you can reach Paul on 1800-HOT RAILWAY CHAT :)

phoneman.jpg

how many tickets are left? Presume it will be ok to buy on the gate?

Sure it'll be fine mate. Can see it being a good turn out with the plastics MK Donkeys filling up their end with "Oh, they're my second team but I wear a Chelski/Liverpoo/Man Ure/ARSEnal/Wet Spam when I walk around the town DESPITE the fact I've never been within 20 miles of the ground" brigade.

And SOLD! !!!!!!!!!!

Sold to a Clique member!! ;)

Thankfully for me the club had sent the tickets back to MK before the game yesterday!! How stupid!! :dim:

Don't get me started on the stupidity of the club, but I need to know who to complain to at the club, after they refused re-entry to the ground of a disabled person! Merchant bankers!

Sure it'll be fine mate. Can see it being a good turn out with the plastics MK Donkeys filling up their end with "Oh, they're my second team but I wear a Chelski/Liverpoo/Man Ure/ARSEnal/Wet Spam when I walk around the town DESPITE the fact I've never been within 20 miles of the ground" brigade.

Surely the same would apply to a lot of Southend residents?

Back