• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MK game goes on general sale on Monday. No idea why a home game was made season ticket holders only for a few days?

On a sort of related issue, don't forget that those ST holders who purchased their cards within the early bird window last year are entitled to 'up to three free guest tickets" per season. However this offer does not apply to the final home game with Bury. All you need to do is visit the ticket office or give them a call as I don't believe it's available online. I did it today.

I'm very, very tempted to boycott this game. I cannot stand the franchise and what they mean for football. when we played at their place i went to East Thurrock instead and I'm very tempted to do that same again. I probably won't but I ****ing hate the franchise

I'm very, very tempted to boycott this game. I cannot stand the franchise and what they mean for football. when we played at their place i went to East Thurrock instead and I'm very tempted to do that same again. I probably won't but I ****ing hate the franchise

Boycotting the home game can only hurt SUFC

I hated the franchise too - but time has passed and no other serious franchise move has evolved. Wimbledon has it's own club again - as it should have. In fact AFC Wimbledon have created a new chapter in their "fairy tale" story.
So like anything in life and history - the threat and dislike fades. MK Dons are the team I least want to succeed (after Col U) but sometimes you have to put the past to bed. Yes it was 100% wrong but yes it happened. Is now the past.
Give Southend United your support!

Back