• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Mk Dons V Southend United

SUFCStu

President
FT: MK DONS 3-1 Southend

Carrington (18)(49) ------ Patterson (89)
Townsend (80)

------------------------

Mildenhall

Francis Mvoto Baldwin Barrett

Scannell Macca(B)
Christophe Watt (b)

Vernon Laurent

SUBS: Scott Malone, Matt Paterson, Franck Moussa, Osei Sankofa, Dougie Freedman, Kelvin Jack, Scott Spencer.

Last edited:
MK DONS: Willy Gueret, Dean Lewington (c), David McCracken, Jermaine Easter, Aaron Wilbraham, Mark Carrington, Danny Woodards, James Tunnicliffe, Peter Leven, Luke Chadwick, Andros Townsend.

SUBS: Jude Stirling, Lewis Gobern, Sol Davis, Luke Howell, Dean Morgan, Mark Randall, Tom Flanagan.

Last edited:
Laurent up front as we suspected.

So I have to listen to Laurent masquerading as a forward and us with no passing game in the middle?

No thanks Tilson.

I tell you what, I liek the look of that, a good game from a few individuals and we could well get something out of this.
And sub options, half-decent ones!
UTB :support:

Line-up been editted, I take that back, JFC and Macca in the middle and Laurent up front is a no-no for me,

Why Laurent tilson why?:(

Patterson must be wondering why did he bother coming if he isnt going to be a fair go in the team.

This is the kindof game I could see us winning, just because it looks so unlikely. So...

My verdict? We're gonna get spanked :(

Not been confirmed its 4-4-2 just a bunch of names on franchises website.
Still waiting for BBC Essex as they've barely mentioned us yet, it's all been about Cull Ewe. No surprise there.

I cannot believe we took Moussa out of the starting 11...... M'voto still playing despite the fact he's not fit and Malone was touted as being a shoe in for left back....... why is Laurant still upfront?

I hope i'm wrong but this seems to me we're in for a performance like last week a team incapable of breaking down Tranmerre with one of our most attacking elements now removed!!!! Great, sounds like it'll be gooooooooood listening!

On our OS now and it is 4-4-2

Come on your blues if we need a team to win against MK has to be one of them :support:

we have two fit left backs now so why put barrett at left back ? moussa on the bench, for **** sake.

I cannot believe we took Moussa out of the starting 11...... M'voto still playing despite the fact he's not fit and Malone was touted as being a shoe in for left back....... why is Laurant still upfront?

I hope i'm wrong but this seems to me we're in for a performance like last week a team incapable of breaking down Tranmerre with one of our most attacking elements now removed!!!! Great, sounds like it'll be gooooooooood listening!

Perhaps Moussa should have a rant about it on Facebook....will get his place back in the starting 11 then!!!

Why Laurent tilson why?:(

Patterson must be wondering why did he bother coming if he isnt going to be a fair go in the team.
Inteviewer in the pre-recorded bit has just asked if Vernon, Paterson & Spencer are starting to form a partnership!! Great question, just wonder if it was tongue in cheek?

Tilly's answer is that ideally he'd wanted to bring in another experienced striker. Spencer is here just to be looked at so really it wasn't planned to have to use him!

Sounds like we're fecked!

Inteviewer in the pre-recorded bit has just asked if Vernon, Paterson & Spencer are starting to form a partnership!! Great question, just wonder if it was tongue in cheek?

Tilly's answer is that ideally he'd wanted to bring in another experienced striker. Spencer is here just to be looked at so really it wasn't planned to have to use him!

Sounds like we're fecked!

But he's scored a couple of goals and actually looks lively! Don't get it.

Back