• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I don't believe for one moment Ba will start, just more of Brown's attempting to throw the opposition off.

This it's more likely intended to give our strikers a kick up the arse.

Appearances / goals
Fortuné - 16/1
Ranger - 14/1
Robinson - 19/2
Cox - 21/4

You'll be pleased to know you won't freeze your balls/ovaries off tonight. 13/14 degrees forecast.

Ah MK, you'll know the answer to this.

If we went into Milton Keynes first and drove back down to the MK Arena, is it very heavy traffic and slow or not too bad, around say 6:00ish?

Ah MK, you'll know the answer to this.

If we went into Milton Keynes first and drove back down to the MK Arena, is it very heavy traffic and slow or not too bad, around say 6:00ish?

Rush hour, so it'll be a tad slow, but nothing like London or the A127. Should take you no longer that 10/15 mins.

Rush hour, so it'll be a tad slow, but nothing like London or the A127. Should take you no longer that 10/15 mins.

Perfect. Thanks 'MK'.

We are leaving here at 2ish to avoid the M25/M1 snarl up, so intend to arrive about 4pm, so thinking of popping into MK itself for a couple of hours.

Oxley
White Turdinand Ferdinand Hendrie
Kightly Leonard Wright McGlaughlin
Cox Ranger

Subs - GK, Bwomono, Timlin, McGlashan, Yearwood, Ba, MAF daddy

The option I would welcome would be

Oxley
JD/Bwomono White Turdinand Ferdinand Hendrie
Leonard Wright
Kightly
Cox Ranger

Demi almost certainly won't be playing, although he's prepared to take a pain killing injection , according to PB in his pre-match interview.

He was 30 on Saturday - obviously reached the age when he will be crocked.

White 31 has tight hamstring because he had to do a lot more running at right back than he has had to do at centre half
and Turner at 34 might not be able to do two games in 4 days.

Nothing said about Ferdinand 32 but he cant usually run for 90 minutes let alone 180 in 4 days

Mind you Timlin 32 may still be at left back and Kightly 31 Cox 30 and Fortune 36 could all very well start.

He did say that he hasn't tried Fortune and Ranger up front yet which could be an option.

Personally I think Bwomono , Yearwood, Hendrie and Ba should start to get some energy and enthusiasm into the side. Turner and Ferdinand could do 45 each. Lenny may end up at centre half again!

my 11 is

Oxley
Bwomono, White, Turner/Ferdinand, Hendrie
Kightly, Leonard, McLaughlin
Ba, Ranger, Cox

It can't do any worse than 4 goals in 7 games.

White 31 has tight hamstring because he had to do a lot more running at right back than he has had to do at centre half

Nothing said about Ferdinand 32 but he cant usually run for 90 minutes let alone 180 in 4 days

Mind you Timlin 32 may still be at left back and Kightly 31 Cox 30 and Fortune 36 could all very well start.

He did say that he hasn't tried Fortune and Ranger up front yet which could be an option.

Personally I think Bwomono , Yearwood, Hendrie and Ba should start to get some energy and enthusiasm into the side. Turner and Ferdinand could do 45 each. Lenny may end up at centre half again!

my 11 is

Oxley
Ba, Ranger, Cox

Not all 3 away from home in L1. Billericay proved that.

my 11 is

Oxley
Ba, Ranger, Cox

As I understood PB's pre-match interview, he said the one combination he hadn't tried up top was Ba and Ranger.

Edit.See subsequent post 59.Apologies.

Anyone want to share a Taxi once they arrived by train ? I am on the 18.13 from Euston ......

This it's more likely intended to give our strikers a kick up the arse.

Appearances / goals
Fortuné - 16/1
Ranger - 14/1
Robinson - 19/2
Cox - 21/4

Pubey , quick, you need to tell your internet provider that you've been a Cyber victim and that MrsBlue has hacked your computer.

Best of luck, I hope she's not done anything else in your name

Not all 3 away from home in L1. Billericay proved that.

At Billericay we didn't have goalkeeper, or centre halves and the experience and leadership ( ha ha) was Ranger , Robinson and McGlashan. There's enough experience to carry three youngsters who can run and not flag after 60 minutes.

As I understood PB's pre-match interview, he said the one combination he hadn't tried up top was Ba and Ranger.

On Chris Phillips twitter yesterday:

Brown: "We brought Amadou Ba in and he’s not really had a run out yet or much a chance but sometimes kids play with freedom so I'm absolutely thinking about him for tomorrow. But we do have another partnership of Nile Ranger and Marco which we haven’t tried together yet."

I wish he would speak plain English then someone might be able to understand him. Alternatively shows he doesn't know what he is talking about! Reeks of desperation to me !

Back