• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
Just called up ticket office to get tickets for MK Dons game for my bruv - Got straight through - Bloke was really helpful and effiecent - Well done SUFC.

Anyway asked about gate as he said just short of 6,000 sold so far. MK Dons have asked for 200 tickets which they are struggling to sell.

We asked for an ealry kick off but MK Dons said No as too early for the players to get up.....Mind you Milton Keynes to Southend is some treck.....Wooooo
ghostface.gif

Lazy Gits! Guess the couple of extra hours helps the hangovers and lets the mince pies go down!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Dec. 15 2005,12:18)]Alas, tried to get two seats together in the East Greens- no chance- only 5 seats left in the Greens!!!

wow.gif
have you had enough of sitting next to me already naps

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 15 2005,12:15)]Anyway asked about gate as he said just short of 6,000 sold so far. MK Dons have asked for 200 tickets which they are struggling to sell.
I am surprised we have sold that many, I thought we were all out in white suits and burning crosses that day.......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 15 2005,12:15)]We asked for an ealry kick off but MK Dons said No as too early for the players to get up.....
Excellent - more pre-match pub time...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Dec. 15 2005,12:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Dec. 15 2005,12:18)]Alas, tried to get two seats together in the East Greens- no chance- only 5 seats left in the Greens!!!

wow.gif
have you had enough of sitting next to me already naps
laugh.gif

It's for the missus, don't worry.

We had no chance of sitting in the greens. Ended up with tickets in the East Yellows
wow.gif

Nearly 6'000 .... not bad considering its MK Dons, Iam looking forward to count how many away fans in North Bank .... hang on, why not we Southenders have half of the North Bank, the exits for in & out of Root-Hall is through West Stand ... what you think?

Why not I wear my fancy dress of KKK member with white hooded dress & burning cross if it keep Ricketts happy?

Thought not
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Dec. 15 2005,13:53)]Why not I wear my fancy dress of KKK member with white hooded dress & burning cross if it keep Ricketts happy?

Thought not
mad.gif
Maybe you'll get a new Gestapo uniform for Christmas, you could wear that instead .....
laugh.gif

Gestapo uniform? maybe I walk up to high street & tap on Ricketts shoulder & say what you think of my uniform? does its suit me or what?
biggrin.gif
maybe not, Iam not an racist no matter what Ricketts thought of us.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Dec. 15 2005,13:52)]We had no chance of sitting in the greens. Ended up with tickets in the East Yellows
wow.gif
You'll find us very friendly in there.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bluesmanager @ Dec. 15 2005,18:08)]Up my end we've tried ordering online but the connection to the site's dodgy, any ideas why?
Be careful what you try to do "up my end", it might make your eyes water.

Back