• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mk dons

Hiya does anyone know if the second lot of tickets are availble to buy from tomorrow. Also any1 know how many have been sold so far. thanks

appararently 900 sold so far mate.
not sure when the second lot are available.

loads of tickets available wednesday. as i said on the other mk dons tickets thread

yep, the 'new bathc' will be in the north stand rather than behind the goal in the west stand. I believe I may have got the some of the last few for the west stand - Im right at the end. Dont know if I would have preferred to in the north stand, even if it does appear to be in the middle of nowhere.

In terms of number of tickets sold, I was under the impression that the first batch of 1,000 sold out on Tuesday and the second batch went on sale yesterday. I'd guess 1,200+ have already been sold.

I've got 2 tickets for the North Stand from the first batch, think i'd sooner be behind the goal the stand is reminicent off Col U's ground
laugh.gif

we've not beat em yet have we? There's a;ways a first time, we need to give the lads big support I think

[b said:
Quote[/b] (piersend @ Mar. 09 2006,10:31)]I've got 2 tickets for the North Stand from the first batch, think i'd sooner be behind the goal the stand is reminicent off Col U's ground
laugh.gif
The ground, which they will be vacating soon, is much, much better than Col******r. In fact there is no comparison; it is not reminiscent of Layer Road in any way. There is a reasonably well appointed main stand, a covered seated end and an away end, the only problem with which is the lack of cover. The type of funny stand in the middle looks odd, but is quite common amongst hockey venues and affords a good view . No pillars etc.

Back to Col******r's ground, it's not often you'd say that fortunately all the goals were at the other end so we could see them better!

Back