• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PL Table Mk shrimper promoted to division one via the play-offs

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Not to forget that the Prediction League play-offs are taking part with those finishing 4th to 7th in Division Two battling it out for promotion to Division One. The scores after the first match are:

0 MK Shrimper
0 defender05
0 fatgrandad
0 North Banker

Exciting stuff indeed! early days another match tomorrow.

Last edited:
Wigan 0-0 QPR and the PL play-offs takes off with MK Shrimper leading the pack:

3 MK Shrimper
1 fatgrandad
0 defender05
0 North Banker

Peterborough 1-1 Leyton Orient which results in Nil points for intrepid foursome, so the table remains:

3 MK Shrimper
1 fatgrandad
0 defender05
0 North Banker

so three matches out of six gone, it is half time in this fascinating, tactical, battle!!!

The PL Division two play offs finally takes off, with Fatgrandad and North Banker both grabbing 3 points, Table:

4 fatgrandad
3 MK Shrimper
3 North Banker
0 defender05

Just two matches to be played, all to play for!

Think it's fatgrandad's. Well done sir. :clap:

League 2 is where it's at (is what we won't be saying after saturday....)

No MK you are wrong just one point obtained in the York v Fleetwood match and that was by MK Shrimper

Therefore final play-off placings:

4 M K Shrimper
4 fatgrandad
3 North Banker
0 defender05

MK SHRIMPER PROMOTED AS HE FINISHED HIGHER IN THE LEAGUE DURING THE SESSION

HARD LUCK FATGRANDAD

Is MK's stadium up to scratch and has he the budget to survive in the top flight:smile:

Thanks all, my budget is tighter than a gnat's chuff, but if the lads work their socks off we can do it :winking:

Bollox, beaten on sudden death! Well at least that prepares me for England going out on pens to Germany at some point in the next month...Congrats MK Shrimper, I am 25 miles up the M1 in Northampton so I can be consoled that the honours stay amongst the Midlands exiles.

Back