• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ace

First XI
Tam extends Roots Hall stayTam Mkandawire has had his loan spell at Southend United extended until 1st January 2013. The versatile defender, who can also operate in midfield, has featured in their last four games, helping the side to pick up three wins and a draw, including an emphatic 4-0 win over AFC Wimbledon last night.
Tam’s spell at Roots Hall will help him return to full match fitness having not appeared for The Lions since November 2011 when he picked up a serious knee injury.

Excellent.. Nice that our own club are keeping us informed!!! Not!!!! When is the new Media guy starting????!!!

This is a great bit of news, if true. Was a bit worried that we would lose him before the busy Christmas run of games, so great news.

Positive news for Woodyard in my opinion as well. With no reserve team as such, he can go on loan for a month (with a recall clause in case of injuries/suspensions) and get some experience knowing that he is still in the manager's thoughts.

This is a great bit of news, if true. Was a bit worried that we would lose him before the busy Christmas run of games, so great news.

Positive news for Woodyard in my opinion as well. With no reserve team as such, he can go on loan for a month (with a recall clause in case of injuries/suspensions) and get some experience knowing that he is still in the manager's thoughts.

Yes is true! as posted on the Milwall OS

Sounds like Mildenhall is doing well at Scunthorpe as well. Good keeper at that level so pleased to see him doing well rather than being stuck as a third choice somewhere.

Great news since him and Laird came in midfield has improved a hell of a lot.

Good news, but I'm concerned that Assombalonga, Mkandawire & Laird are January loanees.
Even more concerned that all three are playing well. Time for a miracle from Mr Martin: sign these three in January Ron and get rid of some of the dead wood.

Who wants to start the list?

Good news, but I'm concerned that Assombalonga, Mkandawire & Laird are January loanees.
Even more concerned that all three are playing well. Time for a miracle from Mr Martin: sign these three in January Ron and get rid of some of the dead wood.

Who wants to start the list?

Apart from maybe Spicer and Benyon , I think we need all of the other squad members.
Remember we lost Grant , Ferdninand and effectively Hall and Mohsni , so the squad isn't huge if we pick up injuries and/or suspensions

Back