• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MK's film recommendation of the day.

MK Shrimper

Striker
Cracking little ghost story on BBC4 tonight (if you can get it): Guillermo del Toro's (the bloke who directed the peerless Pan's Labyrinth) The Devil's Backbone.

Wholly worth Sky +'ing or recording or staying up into the wee-small hours to watch it.

Well you are a wuss John, so yes.

It's atmospheric and spooky rather than the blood splattered everywhere variety of horror.

I'd suggest Reign Over Me, with Don Cheadle and Adam Sandler.

Completely breaking away from his stereotypical comedic role, Sandler is brilliant as a man struggling with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after his family are killed in the 9/11 attacks and has become detached from reality, until he meets Cheadle who was his roommate in College.

Cracking little ghost story on BBC4 tonight (if you can get it): Guillermo del Toro's (the bloke who directed the peerless Pan's Labyrinth) The Devil's Backbone.

Wholly worth Sky +'ing or recording or staying up into the wee-small hours to watch it.

MK.....i won’t be able to watch it, Mrs Aberdeen Shrimper does not like scary movies.

I see you are a fan of Heroes??? We love it, really really love it

MK.....i won’t be able to watch it, Mrs Aberdeen Shrimper does not like scary movies.

I see you are a fan of Heroes??? We love it, really really love it

Indeed, I feckin' love Heroes.... top quality.

As for the film, it's not that scary but a cracking film. Worth the effort.

Shaun of the Dead was on last night, ITV2. What a film that is!

Back