• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would a more user friendly mobile forum interest you?

• Yes

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

GJShrimper

As I am primarily a mobile user as opposed to a desktop user when it comes to this forum, I am wondering if anyone out there uses a particular app that allows the forum to become compatible on their device?
I have found This which may be helpful to me and others on mobile/tablet. Any views?
I am currently using Samsung Galaxy S3 running Jelly Bean 4.1.2. Also I am unsure if this has already been mentioned so apologies if so.

Tapatalk is good, but costs money and isn't available on my phone (Lumia 800) - A mobile site would be very nice but I believe it would probably cost too much for the zone owners to do... Ahh well, will have to just keep sticking it out trying to use the normal site on my phone!

On the desktop version of SZ, there is a drop down in the bottom left where you can switch it to "Default Mobile Style" which might be easier.

Back