• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mobile Phone Advice [v2]

Still looking for a new phone on contract, and am looking at some of the SIM Onlys. If I was to lose the SIM whilst it is still inside my phone (i.e I lost my phone with the SIM in it), does anyone know what would happen insurance wise/ what Vodafone would do?

Thanks

Dan

Still looking for a new phone on contract, and am looking at some of the SIM Onlys. If I was to lose the SIM whilst it is still inside my phone (i.e I lost my phone with the SIM in it), does anyone know what would happen insurance wise/ what Vodafone would do?

Thanks

Dan

They would block your SIM straight away and if you had phone insurance, as long as the small print allowed, would supply a new phone as well as a new SIM!

Thanks.

Im insured with Virgin and am thinking of buying T Mobile SIM. That would be ok?

If the SIM is T-Mobile and it is pay as you go, I would check with T-Mobile, but policy usually is that if you lose youe SIM card, it is blocked immediately. Not sure a T-Mobile SIM will work in a Virgin phone though, and not sure that Virgin will honour their insurance if you have a T-Mobile SIM in their phone!!

Ah. I found out I can get the same deal on Virgin contract.

I'll probably go down Virgin tomorrow to ask them - Thanks for your help mate!

Back