• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mobile Phones

Kent Shrimper

Mike Reid
Im calling on the SZ massives great insight into 2 phones im considering.

The Samsung Soul U900 and the Samsung Tocco F480

If anyone has any info on these, whether you have used them or own one? If your friends or family have had them and told you about them. All info welcome

Cheers in advance
Andy

I'd go with the Tocco mate.
I know a few who got the soul saying they hate it and sent it back straight away.
My mate has the Tocco and loves it.

kent shrimper i think that this "tocco mate" phone that they both referred to must be a special edition!

I have used Tocco and its a really good phone and the touch screen works really well, also love the leather case that comes in the box with the phone that is already attached to the back.

Does a Tocco come with an A and B button for when you put the money in?:unsure:

I have just had to choose between the two when getting my new phone. In the end i went for the Soul for one simple reason, orange had withdrawn all the Tocco's because they keep hanging up after 3 mins and the touch screen gives up after 2 weeks. The man said they were all being tested but they may not stock them again.
Hope this helps

I have just had to choose between the two when getting my new phone. In the end i went for the Soul for one simple reason, orange had withdrawn all the Tocco's because they keep hanging up after 3 mins and the touch screen gives up after 2 weeks. The man said they were all being tested but they may not stock them again.
Hope this helps

Thank you everyone for the wisdom

toelandback: How you finding the Soul?

Definately the tocco mate, i had it delivered on saturday and i love it.

Dont listen to toEllandback, orange have not withdrawn them as me and 3 friends have all had the tocco sent out in the last few days

It is a brilliant phone

I have a soul.

Good points
- Looks good, touch screen is very good, web browsing fast, easy to navigate, great camera.

Bad points
- Predictive text is crap. Screen smudges, scratches v easily.

Defintiely worth getting but have never tried the Tocco.

Back