• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Angell Delight

Life President
Haven't seen it mentioned on here, got a text from a good mate of mine last night (also a Shrimper) to say that he'd just seen Mohsni interviewed on SSN. I watchted it later on the loop and it turns out Mohsni was in Nottingham for a trial at Forest when he was told McLeish had gone so they sent him back! They interviewed Bilel through his car window (Redknapp-style) - couldn't help but laugh, karma's a bitch! :smile::hilarious:

Might I suggest that Ron Martin consider extending Bilel's contract with Southend for another year. :omg:
Now you might say "that's madness :facepalm:" ....... but that might be the only way to guarantee that the club gets a fee for him. And there seems to be plenty of clubs willing to take a look at him. And according to people on here, he is costing us nothing as he is not being paid.

Not sure the above argument is very valid but if I were a gambling person (as Ron Martin is when it comes to financial matters :winking:) I would be thinking through this option (if only for a few seconds ..........)

And as a final thought, I wonder if Bilel would be interested in playing at Wembley. :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

I must go and lie down now ...........

Last edited:
With way Forest are being run at the moment Bilel may well fit in very well.Just hope he dont fail his eye test if he has too have a medical.

Might I would suggest that Ron Martin consider extending Bilel's contract with Southend for another year. :omg:
Now you might say "that's madness :facepalm:" ....... but that might be the only way to guarantee that the club gets a fee for him. And there seems to be plenty of clubs willing to take a look at him. And according to people on here, he is costing us nothing as he is not being paid.

Not sure the above argument is very valid but if I were a gambling person (as Ron Martin is when it comes to financial matters :winking:) I would be thinking through this option (if only for a few seconds ..........)

And as a final thought, I wonder if Bilel would be interested in playing at Wembley. :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

He wouldn't sign a new contract even if we offered him one.

I have every belief that HE thinks once his contract is up, all other 91 league clubs will offer him a contract.

We would never get a fee for him now. Come the end of the season he would have been out of the game for a year.

Well done Bilel, really did yourself a lot of favours there...

Might I would suggest that Ron Martin consider extending Bilel's contract with Southend for another year. :omg:

That is madness !

It is strange that Bilel came across very well in the 30 sec interview outside Forest; and also when I have spoken with him in the past............yet on other occasions........has he a dark side twilightzone twin?

If he hangs around there long enough he'll probably get the managers gig for a few weeks.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :smile::smile::smile: I thought he was a train man .......... after all he's been seen at Wickford (and all other stations along the line) enough times ...........

He is, he has been training with every club in the country :smile:

Back