• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Personally believe that we will accept a good offer for Moshni but we will have him on loan for remainder of the season - fully expect it to be at least a Championship club as he so nearly went in the last transfer window - sad it will be but we are a selling club after all!!

If you want a surprise move then I reckon (have heard) that it will be Clohessey who leaves as he has attracted a lot of interest from the Championship

If you want a surprise move then I reckon (have heard) that it will be Clohessey who leaves as he has attracted a lot of interest from the Championship

Good shout. It's ironic, given that so many have slagged off Sturrock's signings on here, that people think we are going to be cleaned out in January!

Don't know anything about Bilel wanting to leave Southend, however, driving out of Orly on Tuesday, we passed through Sainte Genèvieve des Bois and I understood now,a little better, why he was so happy to leave there and arrive in Southend!

23 Dec 2010 10:06:26
Eddie mitchell has said he will provide bournemouth with some transfer funds in january.
In:
its rumoured that marvin morgan has already signed from aldershot but will be revelaed on 1st.
elliot benyon - torquay
matt paterson - southend

Last edited:
Eddie mitchell has said he will provide bournemouth with some transfer funds in january.
In:
its rumoured that marvin morgan has already signed from aldershot but will be revelaed on 1st.
elliot benyon - torquay
matt paterson - southend

I'm sure if Bounemouth offered to take Paterson off our hands we'd snap that up, if i remember correctly he has another 18 months on his contract here. so could free up some £'s.

In:
elliot benyon - torquay
matt paterson - southend

but if you looked further down the page on football rumours website oxford are also interested in paterson if constable goes to swindon to replace austin who could be going to newcastle all of which are only rumours as it says we are intesrted in elliot benyon + the foreign stricker sturrock went to look at the other day which was reported in he echo

but if you looked further down the page on football rumours website oxford are also interested in paterson if constable goes to swindon to replace austin who could be going to newcastle all of which are only rumours as it says we are intesrted in elliot benyon + the foreign striker sturrock went to look at the other day which was reported in he echo

Must of missed that.

Any more info on this foreign chap?

Not that bloke from Kosovo again?

but if you looked further down the page on football rumours website oxford are also interested in paterson if constable goes to swindon to replace austin who could be going to newcastle all of which are only rumours as it says we are intesrted in elliot benyon + the foreign stricker sturrock went to look at the other day which was reported in he echo

I remember the days when SZ would start the rumours, nowadays even the genuine rumours don't get reported on here.

Shrimperzone 2000*-2010.

RIP in peace.

*2000-ish, it was definitely earlier than 2003.

Back