• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

billy best was god

Youth Team
Did you hear Mohsni, on the radio his English was good but it was his enthusiasm which was brilliant, really enjoying playing, stated the players took a while to gel but now getting to know each other’s play and looking good for the future. Was so refreshing to hear a player like Mohsni rather than the bland premiership interviews Dare I say could be a legend

Last edited:
no matter how well he plays you just have to love him ++ what he said is true. today we looked like a side not a squad

He's brilliant to listen to, for someone who spoke no english when he arrived he speaks fantastic english. That said it's still charmingly crap english. You can actually hear him grinning too.

he is like a big kid. i saw him before the game and was a bit taken back a bit by recieving 2 kisses on the cheek. I think I blushed a bit hahaha.

when he was warming down last week, he was in front of us just as Halls 45 yard lob was tipped over by the keeper. Mohsni was leaping around head in hands like the fans. Love that kind of impish enthusiasm

Watching Mohsni is just surreal. He looks like he genuinely can't believe he's out there playing professional football and laps up the crowd at every available moment but not in an arrogant way. When Hall scored the equaliser he collapsed with joy and looked like he was praying to Allah, and when he himself scored the equaliser he ran to Sturrock Sr and practically snogged him.

Admittedly he has his reckless moments - his challenge by the corner flag late on was stupid and needless - but we need to cherish him while he's still here because I doubt we'll ever get to see a player like him again.

I think he genuinely feels like a lot of us would if we played pro football.

He feels blessed and very lucky to be doing what he is. And he is like a kid at xmas every game.

Good luck to him. It is nice to see a footballer in this day and age appreciating just how lucky he is.

Back