• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperjon

President
Just been speaking to my Ipshite Tractor supporting boss who informs me that BM could be on his way out of Ipshite. Apparently they now have at least 10 loanee players and BM is well down the pecking order. I belive he has played 37 mins in 6 games, although the fans like him, Mcarthy doesnt. Where does this leave him? He doesnt want to come back, no way do we want him back the way the whole squad his playing / gelling etc Would we be better off wripping his contract up and just get rid?

Definitely don't want him back. I agree, tear up his contract and let him play football in a Paris park once again.

If we still have to pay him until the summer , then as an employee we should utilise him working in the club shop.

Dont want him anywhere near the club training ground or anywhere in southend not even doing bar work .And i am sure Paul Sturrock feels the same .He didnt want anything to do with the club .So pack your bags and get the eurostar home.:thumbdown:

Find a team that does want him on loan, that'll pay his wages till the end of the season/contract end, then be rid. The Blues could do without having to pay his wages due to some contractual reason.

Find a team that does want him on loan, that'll pay his wages till the end of the season/contract end, then be rid. The Blues could do without having to pay his wages due to some contractual reason.

It took months to get him this loan.

If he fails to return to the club we can no doubt tear his contract up anyway.

Just been speaking to my Ipshite Tractor supporting boss who informs me that BM could be on his way out of Ipshite. Apparently they now have at least 10 loanee players and BM is well down the pecking order. I belive he has played 37 mins in 6 games, although the fans like him, Mcarthy doesnt. Where does this leave him? He doesnt want to come back, no way do we want him back the way the whole squad his playing / gelling etc Would we be better off wripping his contract up and just get rid?

Given how poorly the side are doing (not Bilel's fault as he's hardly played) I could see him getting a chance in the side. McCarthy has accused the team of being spineless and without passion - those are not normally accusations anyone has of Mohsni! I can see MM giving him a start soon rather than releasing him.

If he fails to return to the club we can no doubt tear his contract up anyway.

As I see it, the club don't want him back, and if they stop paying his wages, he'll find a way probably via the Players Union, to get compensation, citing that he "was willing to see out his contract with the Blues"...

Bilel is defiantly best kept away from the club.He obviously isnt interested in playing for us so be best if he is released or if Ipswich dont want him loaned too another club if possable

No dont release him he will only get a bigger contract as any club signing him wont have paid a fee, wait for Jan & sell sell sell

I find hard to believe we cant ofload him onto a div i side. Imo he would walk into most sides at league 1 or 2 level, but i suppose money, and who pays his wages would be a problem.

If he came out saying that he realises his mistakes and wants play for us again, what would peoples opinions be?

I would atleast think about it.

I find hard to believe we cant ofload him onto a div i side. Imo he would walk into most sides at league 1 or 2 level, but i suppose money, and who pays his wages would be a problem.

If Mohsni wasn't such an idiot L1 or L2 sides would snap our hands off, the fact is he's a tool who will only upset the dressing room with his tantrums and antics. I'm not surprised it took so long to offload him - what a waste of what could have been a great career. :nope:

If he came out saying that he realises his mistakes and wants play for us again, what would peoples opinions be?

Like he has done in the past you mean? I'd tell him it's far too late, pack your bags pal! :thumbsup:

P.S. Was speaking to Straker (and Kevan Hurst's parents) recently and they said the team spirit is absolutely superb at the club since certain people were offloaded. As far as I'm concerned having Mohsni (and Hall for that matter) back at the club would be a disaster!

What you mean yet another second chance. Well some fans might say ok, but i very much doubt he would be welcome in the dressing room.

Back