• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Haha. Love the bloke in the background with the white boots, who is practically in the changing room within seconds.

Think the kit man will need a bulk order of vanish for those white shorts!

200713_mohsni_1.jpg

Bilel once again side-by-side with Aggro...well Ergroe which is the Dutch spelling (game against Emmen). Will that boy never learn?

Is it wrong that I find it very difficult to not wish that lad well in his career?

Is it wrong that I find it very difficult to not wish that lad well in his career?

Not at all. He's a nutter, but I don't really think he can help it, it's just his personality. For every crazy match where we tore our hair out with him, he had a blinder where his energy and workrate was infectious and he pulled out some big performances.

They seem to love him at Rangers, so fingers crossed it works out for him.

I have the same dilemma as in the past if somebody had contributed to our club like he did in his first spell I would hope there career progressed well.
But his second coming completely wiped out any positives of his first spell so in short for me NO………..

What did he do wrong in his second spell (other than a mis-timed tackle on his return?). He didn't play great but it wasn't his fault he was put into midfield ahead of actual midfielders.

What did he do wrong in his second spell (other than a mis-timed tackle on his return?). He didn't play great but it wasn't his fault he was put into midfield ahead of actual midfielders.

He didn't play a decent game when he returned not to mention getting himself banned for a few games.

He was playing in defence when he was sent-off.

And in other breaking news Elvis is dead.

Moshni - GRFC

:omg: Off to the land off deep fried Mars bars !!! He'll be ok if he goes off in a huff though....there's more than enough in Glasgee town to have a scrap with !!!

Back