• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperjon

President
BM played as one of the overage players in Ipswich 6-0 defeat of Cardiff today. He set up the first with a flick on from a long throw and then scored a 30 yard stunner. By all accounts played well according to my Ipswich supporting boss.

Nothing unexpected at that level. Great player, sadly not all there in the head

Ellington our of favour... swap deal? We'll pay Moshni's wages and they can cover Ellingtons.

Good news for us. The better he plays the more money we'll get for him (in theory). Shame he can't be bothered to do it for us in the meantime.

BM played as one of the overage players in Ipswich 6-0 defeat of Cardiff today. He set up the first with a flick on from a long throw and then scored a 30 yard stunner. By all accounts played well according to my Ipswich supporting boss.

Great stuff,goodbye and good luck Moshni you maniac.:Red card:

Moshni

bring Moshni back... play him in central midfield.

as an Ipswich fan, and not knowing much about him, what actually is the problem with Moshni?

is he simply a maniac on the pitch or a malignant influence in the dressing room?

quite interested in knowing your thoughts - we have got rid of Lee Bowyer and Jimmy Bullard recently so I thought we were clearing the loose cannons out of Portman Road

good luck this season, Sturrock the right man?

as an Ipswich fan, and not knowing much about him, what actually is the problem with Moshni?

is he simply a maniac on the pitch or a malignant influence in the dressing room?

quite interested in knowing your thoughts - we have got rid of Lee Bowyer and Jimmy Bullard recently so I thought we were clearing the loose cannons out of Portman Road

nothing wrong with bilel as he is a great player and alot of people have never liked him over a couple of stupid sending offs and letting his feelings get the better of him sometimes, when he has played for southend he makes things happen and has an eye for goal, alot of people are jealous of him but wont admitt to it, good luck to him and will be a bargin for his next club as players like bilel dont come around every day, can play anywhere.

who in their right mind would walk out on Southend to try to sign with West Ham? Other than that he is top quality in every way - please buy him.

Temperament is his problem, when things don't go his way he loses it big time, punching the ground if he doesn't get the right referee's decisions, losing it with team-mates if they don't pass the ball and getting sent off on a regular basis--- which on one occasion led to him making his own way home from Oldham after a falling out with team-mates and not returning on the team bus.

He is a loose cannon who was sent to the local martial arts club by the manager to relieve his pent-up aggression away from the pitch and dressing-room.

He was very fan-friendly, always signing autographs and attending events and having his photo taken with fans but this, unfortunately was let down by his temper both on the pitch and in the dressing room.

Good luck with him.

Most people didn't have a problem until he announced he wouldn't be playing for us again via Facebook, I think he's getting his temper on the pitch under control so it shouldn't be too much of a problem for you. He'll definately do a job for you if you sign him, just hope no more premier league clubs come sniffing around him and he should be fine.

Never forget the time I saw Him walking through Southend high street at about 1am wih no shoes on and his training shorts and tshirt. I remember this was after we lost away somewhere up north and he weren't very happy about it

He's a ****. Make sure you hide all the scissors.

Indeed, he's a **** and any club is welcome to him, especially West Ham or Col Ewe where he'll happily destroy moral and then **** off back to France. Hero on the pitch at times, but he's had more than enough chances.

nothing wrong with bilel as he is a great player and alot of people have never liked him over a couple of stupid sending offs and letting his feelings get the better of him sometimes, when he has played for southend he makes things happen and has an eye for goal, alot of people are jealous of him but wont admitt to it, good luck to him and will be a bargin for his next club as players like bilel dont come around every day, can play anywhere.

Yep I'm jealous of someone who saw fit to go for an opposing team member with a pair of scissors.

Haha! Now there's a nice can of worms to be opened.....the problem with Mohsni? Well, search a bit about the threads and I'm sure you'll draw your own conclusions! On his day, he's one of the nicest, friendliest people you could wish to meet, however you have to balance that out with the other side to him, the one that throws strops on the pitch, sulks and sees the red mist drop all too often. That's without even considering the refusing to travel home on the team coach or the incident that is alleged to have happened in the changing rooms! You also have to understand that his religion is important to him and he will observe Ramadan which obviously has an effect, and he seems to go home to the longest weddings in history!

No surprise, the bloke has amazing talent. Just a shame he's a total fruitcake as well

He will be high maintenance for the backroom staff. Not only in controlling him but also ensuring that the rest of the squad are not bigotted
I have heard stories of things which could be construed as banter by some, being taken as offensive
His problems here really started when the two older "overseas" players we had were released and his "protection" went

He will be high maintenance for the backroom staff. Not only in controlling him but also ensuring that the rest of the squad are not bigotted
I have heard stories of things which could be construed as banter by some, being taken as offensive
His problems here really started when the two older "overseas" players we had were released and his "protection" went
Indeed, and I think Blair and Barker were good with him as well but their patience wore thin.

Back