• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Molesley In or out. (Poll added)

In or out

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have dominated in the first half. One minor lapse, no one dealing with Peter Clarke and the ball is suddenly in the back of the net - out of nowhere! What i would give to have Clarke in our defence, even at his ripe old age!

Was it Peter Clarke who fouled Sterling for our penalty shoot by any chance?

Are you Mrsblue?
No lol
How long is everyone going to ignore the problem is Ronnie Martin??????
Successfully taking Southend United into non-league football, sold the ground, numerous bankruptcy hearings dragging the clubs name through the mud making them a laughing stock and not a brick been laid at Fossets Farm in over 17 years (?)
Really, pile into the manager with no funds, threadbare squad???
Seriously??
And still Teflon not the problem????????
Really?
Thats rubbish,yes i agree ron is too blame for many things but molsley has signed too many youngsters who are really poor quality and that is his decision.Also his tactics and formations in certain games have been questionable.I just dont think he knows enough about league 2 but hes a nice guy.

No lol
Thats rubbish,yes i agree ron is too blame for many things but molsley has signed too many youngsters who are really poor quality and that is his decision.Also his tactics and formations in certain games have been questionable.I just dont think he knows enough about league 2 but hes a nice guy.
There are none so blind that who cannot see.
Moseley is not the right man of course but who appointed him??
Think about it??
The clubs is dying on its arse sleepwalking to non league football
How about looking at the bloke at the helm steering the ship????
Never can believe what an easy ride a chairman overseeing a complete car crash and no one seems to care

Ive generally supported Ron but I have to say this is down to him. Gambled on too many overpaid injury-prone has-beens which has resulted in awful form, financial meltdown, embargo’s, and we’re now paying the price. I simply dont believe any manager could turn the current squad with all its injuries & kids into winners. Now we’ve got MM, we should stick with him. We’re probably going down anyway whoever’s in charge & at least MM knows that level.

Rather than engaging with this cretin, just ignore them. With no exchange of views he'll soon get bored shouting into an empty room.

By engaging with this nonsense you fuel the fire and on top of that let anyone else sitting on the fence lean towards supporting the view and thus civil war breaks out in the ranks.

They have no credible view of alternatives, just spouting non-sensical hyperbolic statements and then thriving on just responding like a scratched record locked on the same groove. If he continues to feel that strongly about it, he'll head down to Roots Hall to express his displeasure and be treated with the same contempt as the local drunk shouting in the middle of the High Street about the world being flat.

Rather than engaging with this cretin, just ignore them. With no exchange of views he'll soon get bored shouting into an empty room.

By engaging with this nonsense you fuel the fire and on top of that let anyone else sitting on the fence lean towards supporting the view and thus civil war breaks out in the ranks.

They have no credible view of alternatives, just spouting non-sensical hyperbolic statements and then thriving on just responding like a scratched record locked on the same groove. If he continues to feel that strongly about it, he'll head down to Roots Hall to express his displeasure and be treated with the same contempt as the local drunk shouting in the middle of the High Street about the world being flat.

I hope our shrimpet is a kid, my guess is he's 12 or 13 considering the poor spelling and knee jerk flip flop from ultra positive pre season to ultra negative now. If so I can give him some slack, I probably would've posted the same tripe if the internet was invented when I was that young! If I'm wrong.........

On a side note, I bet you'd take Barry Corr back now!

Isn't Shrimpet the female version of Shrimper?

That's not a dig at the female posters, as they speak a lot more sense than whoever this is

Isn't Shrimpet the female version of Shrimper?

That's not a dig at the female posters, as they speak a lot more sense than whoever this is

Thank you - I think Shrimpet is probably a young Shrimper, female version might be Shrimpette..

I hope our shrimpet is a kid, my guess is he's 12 or 13 considering the poor spelling and knee jerk flip flop from ultra positive pre season to ultra negative now. If so I can give him some slack, I probably would've posted the same tripe if the internet was invented when I was that young! If I'm wrong.........

On a side note, I bet you'd take Barry Corr back now!
I'd take Andrea Corr if she could bang in 20 a season.

Serious question Steve (and I asked this to another MM out poster the other day), what would you do differently?

Who would you have signed with the embargo? What formation? What system? Would you lump it long or try and play out from the back?

So easy to criticise and point the finger, but if you can’t offer a credible point to support your argument, then your argument falls away. Just saying it’s a results business is nonsense really.
I would play 442 and stick akinola up top and lump it up to him.trying to play out from the back is nonsense and dont work at league 2 level,we arent man city and our players arent capable of doing it.Also,mark molsley has been able to bring in players but most have been awful and added to the youngsters we already have
I'm not sure "support" is the correct word to use in reference to this person. I've seen very little in the way of "support" in any of his posts.
Shows how deluded you are.Another one who doesent mind losing every week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back