• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Molesley In or out. (Poll added)

In or out

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig Fagan for the remainder of the season. Knows the players we have at our disposal and can hit the ground running. Suspect he’d start Matt Rush in his first game. If Rush didn’t score he’d have done no worse than those he’d replaced.
I’d have done this a month ago. Suspect it’s too late now.
I was about to post the same thing, fwiw I think Fagan should have got the job in the summer, his contacts within the game would be better than the bournemouth youths.

But as we are where we are Rush is worth a go alongside Acquah, at least they've played up front together before

Craig Fagan for the remainder of the season. Knows the players we have at our disposal and can hit the ground running. Suspect he’d start Matt Rush in his first game. If Rush didn’t score he’d have done no worse than those he’d replaced.
I’d have done this a month ago. Suspect it’s too late now.
What I don't know is the financial consequences of sacking MM and the pomodoros. You would hope theres a clause in there saying if we’re in deep **** in the league we don’t have to pay them much. Wouldn’t bet my mortgage on that clause existing Though.

If the management team were sacked they wouldn't be paid their full entitlement straight away. They would join the long queue of ex employees who are waiting for their money along with all the rest of Ron's creditors.

If he stays there has to be a plan in place. If there's no plan then you might as well get rid.

Sack him.
I cant tolerate zero shots on goal at this stage of the season. How can he leave on Akinola and take off Aquah, when one has done nothing and the other has caused problems for the opposition. How can Molesley not see that during a game ? How can he insist on a centre midfielder that doesnt venture over the halfway line? Thats like playing 5 at the back and 3 in midfield, well we are not good enough in midfield to do that. I used to laugh when Kev Maher was called the crab, well i bet Freddy used to love playing in front of Kev. Our strikers just get balls lumped up in the air because we dont attack in numbers.

Last edited:
If he stays there has to be a plan in place. If there's no plan then you might as well get rid.

The only plan should be how to get rid of him.

#ftheproject

Cue diatribe from #olliiesteph44 about constant improvement, modern day coaching techniques and it’s all going to be fine.

So so so sad.

Last edited:
Sack him tonight! How many more games does this guy deserve the benefit of the doubt....... nothing seem to change in the way we approach games. Sit back, hit long and hope is MM tactic!

Those tactics have proven game to game not to work....... try the new manager bounce and see if it works i say.

Sufc out of the efl is devastating.

The upsetting thing is we played and deserved the win last week. We should have been buzzing and to come out and play like that. I just don't get it. The effort lack of tough tackles in a way lack of bookings. Where was the geeing up like Adam Barrett timlin peter Clark. It was weak. Have we actually got any good players can 1 player be div1 standard. How many players are div2 standard how many are conference standard. All this going on with corona and we serve up the worst season in our history. I'm so upset my energy has gone Southend has stolen it

Absolute ****e today. How does Moseley have the gall to say he knew what he was coming into and not keep the clubs penalty taker in place when he is on the pitch and never missed a penalty for us!

Every change he has made has been in response to pressure from the fans, not what is there before his own eyes. The bloke is ridiculously out of his depth, as is the buffonted buffoon that unfortunately has his hands on the clubs purse strings. The other lot up the road finally took action on their backroom staff and have made an excellent appointment in acquiring Paul Tisdale, supporting Richie Mullens, that is a smart move. Pity we haven't got any form of intelligence to have done anything like that. It's Altrincham and Kings Lynn next season for definite after today, cos there is obviously no plan or any attacking nous at this club whatsoever!

The squad Moselely has assembled is a reflection on him since he has been here, no passion, short on ability and after today's penalty fiasco, no authority.

Just as well on the evidence of yet another pathetic season that we can't get relegated 2 divisions in one go!

watching the zoom meeting earlier in the week ,recalling when martin was having a go at the young lad scott i think saying what do you suggest i do then son i just wish someone would have said stop taking advice from harry bloody rednapp

Get him out of our club! He is utter clueless and massively out of his depth in the football league! Ron has stated he will be in charge no matter what next season,I'm sorry this cannot be allowed to happen!! No manager should keep his job due to poor performances and relegation! I think ron needs to eat humble pie and just admit he got it wrong!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back