• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Molesley In or out. (Poll added)

In or out

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we will be gutted when MM is at another club doing well and playing good football with a capable chairman and CEO above him.

I think We'll get relegated anyway but yes is the answer to your question.

You might be right about your statement.I'm sure the Chairman won't want to but I think eventually he'll have to.
I think we’ll get relegated anyway as well but I can’t get my ahead around this. If we survived and MM started next season in L2 poorly then RM would probably end up pulling the trigger anyway. If you think MM is that bad then you’re likely to get your wish of him leaving whatever division we’re in next season. So what benefit is there to be had from being in Non-League instead of League 2?

I think we’ll get relegated anyway as well but I can’t get my ahead around this. If we survived and MM started next season in L2 poorly then RM would probably end up pulling the trigger anyway. If you think MM is that bad then you’re likely to get your wish of him leaving whatever division we’re in next season. So what benefit is there to be had from being in Non-League instead of League 2?

The benefit of the Chairman having to admit that he was wrong about something.

Many players are out of contract and MM would have the opportunity to build his own squad and impose his preferred tactics, which are based on high-tempo passing football. That was how we played against Gillingham, was it not?
Wow .....high tempo passing football in non league...can't wait for that experience.

Since the sacking of Powell we had two poor managers the club needs stability. It seems the players like him and Ron isn't going to pull the trigger,whether he should have been appointed in the first place is a different question.If we do go down MM will need to build up another squad as many players will go.It will take time to do that but Ron seems to think what ever league we are in more players will be available.Ron doesnt usually hire and fire managers that quick,so I think what ever league we are in MM will be our manager for the foreseeable future.

I am sorry, but embargo or not, as I keep saying. we lost 3 strikers from the Hall, Kelman, Humphreys and Hopper prior to this season, I know Hopper was last season, but still hadn't been replaced and we had to bring Aquah back after releasing him. That was directly because of the embargo, granted, but even a scouting team of Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could have worked out we needed to bring strikers into the squad as soon as possible this season. Whilst the embargo prevented us from doing so until it was lifted, if as he keeps quoting "I knew what I was coming into" then scouting missions, approaches and deals could be teed up for the January window. They weren't and that is purely down to this management team not any previous one! Humphreys chalked up a goal for us in the Carabao cup, so it was hardly an earth shattering surprise that he was leaving "I knew what I was coming into." No I am sorry, MM and his team of overpaid underperforming scouts and coaching team are responsible for back half of this season both on and player wise, off the pitch, no one else from any previous administration. "I knew what I was coming into". He is totally out of his depth and not someone who could or should be given a further chance to provide any more footballing ignominy at this club next season in the National league. "I knew what I was coming into". Even if we were to escape the drop, I believe it would be despite this coaching administration, not because of it, but I very much doubt we will. Enough is enough! If we have to put up with him because of contract clauses/financial constraints then it is what it is, but start making plans now. "I knew what I was coming into." John Still has been mentioned, fine, Richie Wellens has a L2 promotion to his name at Swindon, PPG yes, but a promotion and for most other clubs in L2 , was doing an acceptable job at Salford and does Paul Tisdale really want to stay as a director of football type, overseeing Hayden Mullins at Col U, surely that's worth an ask? so there's 3 names to start the ball rolling for next season, but not MM and his Bournemouth exiles and nothing to do with Harry Redknapp ever again. And that's not even mentioning an approach to Tilly, Maher or tempting Graham Coughlan back, who is currently Sheffield United joint manager with Darren Currie another name we have been connected with in the past....But not MM, after the last ball has been kicked, and our fate has been sealed. "I knew what I was coming into"

My heart said Bart, but he needs to go so changed it.
I have no confidence in Moseley leading the charge to get us back up and he has been promoted beyond his terms of competence.

I didn’t think he was the right appointment from the off.

Last edited:
My heart said Bart, but he needs to go so changed it.
I have no confidence in Moseley leading the charge to get us back up and he has been promoted behind his terms of incompetence.

I didn’t think he was the right appointment from the off.

According to The Peter Priniciple aka "How Clots get their Slots " people get promoted to one level above their level of competence.MM has always seemed to me to be a good example of this in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back