• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Molesley In or out. (Poll added)

In or out

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was you at the liberty stadium when we got promoted to the championship? Well i was and tells u how long ive been supporting blues and how incredibly fed up i am with loosing,so i think that entitles me to my opinion.

I've been following since 1999

Steve Tilson has been out of the game for what, 10 years? And Phil Brown is a laughable suggestion.. for one we haven’t got the money he’d need to a) take the job and b) spend one high profiled names looking for one last pay day.
But molsley hasn't managed in the football league and some of his tactics have been questionable? He seems a nice bloke but i think hes out of his depth and no wins in 11 suggests im right

But molsley hasn't managed in the football league and some of his tactics have been questionable? He seems a nice bloke but i think hes out of his depth and no wins in 11 suggests im right

Aren’t every managers tactics sometimes questionable, especially at this level? No wins in 11 as I say reflects more on the problems we have at the club rather than MM ability.

Aren’t every managers tactics sometimes questionable, especially at this level? No wins in 11 as I say reflects more on the problems we have at the club rather than MM ability.
But the guy needs a win and its looking like bond part 2 all over again

Was you at the liberty stadium when we got promoted to the championship? Well i was and tells u how long ive been supporting blues and how incredibly fed up i am with loosing,so i think that entitles me to my opinion.
A wise old sage once told me, never bother to debate with anyone who cannot spell or use grammar correctly, so I will not engage with you today.

Thats great and i agree,but what no cares how many shots we have had and how well played its about the final score and right now we are loosing.
So you agree that the main issue is we have no goalscorers yet you still want MM sacked so we can replace him with another manager that will struggle because we have no goalscorers?

So you agree that the main issue is we have no goalscorers yet you still want MM sacked so we can replace him with another manager that will struggle because we have no goalscorers?
I agree with what u are saying,But as ive said before its a results business and we arent getting any and although we dont have the players its the manager unfortunately who carries the can.And he has signed a load of players who aren't good enough and are not fit?

Can’t judge a game if you don’t watch it, just the way it is. We’ve played poorly in games this season but we’ve played some seriously good football today
Unfortunately it doesent matter how well we play if we keep loosing.

problems run deeper than MM im sure RM is not helping or is he interfering with team selection?

How long is everyone going to ignore the problem is Ronnie Martin??????
Successfully taking Southend United into non-league football, sold the ground, numerous bankruptcy hearings dragging the clubs name through the mud making them a laughing stock and not a brick been laid at Fossets Farm in over 17 years (?)
Really, pile into the manager with no funds, threadbare squad???
Seriously??
And still Teflon not the problem????????
Really?

Serious question Steve (and I asked this to another MM out poster the other day), what would you do differently?

Who would you have signed with the embargo? What formation? What system? Would you lump it long or try and play out from the back?

So easy to criticise and point the finger, but if you can’t offer a credible point to support your argument, then your argument falls away. Just saying it’s a results business is nonsense really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back