• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Monday 28th December

Just watching SSN and there seems to be a lot of games called off or due to have an inspection on boxing day. I know we have bigger matters to think about (getting 3 points from the scum on boxing day) but i cant help wonder if the game again Borient will be called of or certainly need an inspection.

Does anyone know or heard anything about it?

At the moment only two games in the football league have been cancelled for Saturday. I wouldn't worry.

Long range weather forecast looks ok, heavy rain on Monday though, the game should be on. UTB

better be on as these mid-week games are doing my head in when some of us have to work during the week.

Just watching SSN and there seems to be a lot of games called off or due to have an inspection on boxing day. I know we have bigger matters to think about (getting 3 points from the scum on boxing day) but i cant help wonder if the game again Borient will be called of or certainly need an inspection.

Does anyone know or heard anything about it?

Now the Boxing Day fixture looks assured, best to start worrying about the next one !! Some people !!

Now the Boxing Day fixture looks assured, best to start worrying about the next one !! Some people !!

was a pretty simple question mate. got nothing good to say dont open your mouth. i asked because i am away for the boxing day match seeing family but am attending the Orient game. Happy now i have explained myself?

London only had a fraction of the snow we copped. Predict there is no worry about mondays game, and i will be in the Coach and Horses with my entourage at midday. Probably being served by the guy with the Jamie Afro hairstyle who pops out the back for a spliff every half hour. Incidently, i've heard that they dont show the sky games anymore. So anyone who plans to watch the lunchtime spurs-west ham game there will be dissapointed.

I'm hoping to go to the Brighton game on April 17th, but what with all this global warming about I don't mind admitting that the prospect of a heatwave induced postponement is starting to worry me.

I'm hoping to go to the Brighton game on April 17th, but what with all this global warming about I don't mind admitting that the prospect of a heatwave induced postponement is starting to worry me.

Not the sea rising and wiping out all those nude bodies on its way, no sorry, silly me, it's a home game, lol?

was a pretty simple question mate. got nothing good to say dont open your mouth. i asked because i am away for the boxing day match seeing family but am attending the Orient game. Happy now i have explained myself?

Nice to see the spirit of Christmas is alive and well :D

Back