• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Monday Court Hearings

weststander

Manager
Just having a look at mondays court hearings at the royal courts of justice and came across this, anyone got any ideas about it as all i can find out is that James Rose projects are a construction company in Basildon and Romford .....

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/cms/list_chancery.htm

COURT 17
Before MR JUSTICE LEWISON
Monday, 9 November 2009
At half past 10
Skeleton arguments and bundles for any listed application must be delivered by 10 a.m. on the day before the hearing of the application. The Chancery Listing Office will accept them if delivered to Room WG4 in time. The papers for any urgent unlisted application (and any skeleton argument or bundle sought to be delivered out of time) must be delivered directly to the Judge's Clerk.
Further information about skeleton arguments, bundles, chronologies and lists of issues will be found in paragraphs 5.1 to 5.40 of the Chancery Guide (October 2005)

APPLICATIONS
Arisdale One Ltd v Solectron Scotland Ltd
Arisdale One Ltd v Solectron Scotland Ltd

COMPANIES COURT
James Rose Projects Ltd (Townsend v Biscoe)
Re: Southend United FC

Arisdale One Ltd are a Southend based property development and real estate company.

Solectron Scotland Ltd are a Scottish based manufacturer of electronic machinery.

James Rose Projects Ltd are a Basildon based mild steel fabricator and manufacturer of steel security gates.

I would imagine, and this is purely speculation here, that this is a court action brought by one of the parties against the other relating to a job that's been done on behalf of Southend United.

As the transcript say's. Re: Southend United. In my opinion, related to but not directly involving the club. Nothing to worry about if you ask me.

Arisdale One Ltd are a Southend based property development and real estate company.

Solectron Scotland Ltd are a Scottish based manufacturer of electronic machinery.

James Rose Projects Ltd are a Basildon based mild steel fabricator and manufacturer of steel security gates.

I would imagine, and this is purely speculation here, that this is a court action brought by one of the parties against the other relating to a job that's been done on behalf of Southend United.

As the transcript say's. Re: Southend United. In my opinion, related to but not directly involving the club. Nothing to worry about if you ask me.

Please don't say someone wants to re-possess our lovely gates at the main entrance !

Back