• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rob Noxious

Retro Supremo⭐
At the risk of upsetting Berrichonne Shrimper with my unfettered ego, I'd like to tell you about a radio show that I'm kicking off tomorrow night on The Source 96.1FM. As TravelZoners will know, I like to get a bit of Shrimpers-related stuff into my public service broadcasting and I hope to find a suitable slot to do so on this Monday night slot from 9.30-11pm every other week. Tomorrow, we will have some explicit music courtesy of Small Town Doggers' new release, 'Friday Night C0** Fight Club' - with cracking tracks such as 'Midsummer Spit Roast', 'Bone Valley Tranny', 'Raped By Wolves' and 'Tall, Thin and Bent.' Also, I'll be featuring Wreckless Eric's fine new album, 'amERICa', to herald the start of his UK Tour later this week. I'll be joined by Dogger Supremo, Joe Tinley, who wrote all the joyously twisted STD songs you'll hear if you tune into > http://tunein.com/radio/The-Source-FM-961-s106843/ < at 9.30 tomorrow night. And remember: if you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, join our Monday Night Noxious Club > http://www.thesourcefm.co.uk/programmes/monday-night-noxious-club < Thank you.

Last edited:
You do not upset me Robert unlike your troll of a brother but here is hoping that you get over ten listeners tonight,good luck.

Lucky the guy who was on before me last time wasn't around this time and I was able to get a Noxcast without difficulty > https://www.mixcloud.com/rob-spooner/monday-night-noxious-club-071215-the-heart-of-saturday-night/ < and here's the synopsis:- "Broadcast real live on The Source 96.1 FM, this week&#8217;s &#8216;Monday Night Noxious Club&#8217; celebrated a Saturday night in the company of Wreckless Eric who had come way out west to play at The Ritz in Penzance. It was a cracking gig and your host Rob Noxious had the great thrill of meeting Eric (Goulden) and meeting Eric&#8217;s aficionados who, like Eric, had travelled a fair way to be there. We&#8217;ve got a couple of tracks from Eric&#8217;s new album, &#8216;amERICa,&#8217; on this Noxcast along with those from birthday boys Tom Waits and Harry Chapin. There&#8217;s also the random old nonsense you&#8217;ve come to expect including some links between the anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbour, The Clash, Mott The Hoople and The Mighty Wah! Some dedications too to Noxiscenti old and new via Slade, The Dead Kennedys and, with his historic debut on the show - my Mum&#8217;s old favourite, Englebert Humperdinck. It&#8217;s a strange kind of show this &#8216;Monday Night Noxious Club&#8217; but I like it and I hope you do too."

Gutted that a famous interweb dj like yourself did not link in my birthday(7th dec) along with pearl harbour,looking very much forward to your knob of a brother posting that he listened to this on tues/wens after missing it on monday oh how my heart skips a beat.

Gutted that a famous interweb dj like yourself did not link in my birthday(7th dec) along with pearl harbour,looking very much forward to your knob of a brother posting that he listened to this on tues/wens after missing it on monday oh how my heart skips a beat.
I missed your birthday, Tony? On the bright side, at least I didn't have to play you 'Lost In France'.

I listened to a bit and you really are very funny Rob,my kids were crying,brilliant.
Thanks, Tony - I like to think that I have that effect on children. I hope that they enjoyed that Dead Kennedys one. My personal favourite was 'Lesbian Seagull' by Englebert Humperdinck.

Thanks, Tony - I like to think that I have that effect on children. I hope that they enjoyed that Dead Kennedys one. My personal favourite was 'Lesbian Seagull' by Englebert Humperdinck.

We skipped the music as its not my bag and just listened to your fine self.

Back