• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Money

sufc_tom

Striker
I just told my dad about Theo joing 'Udders. And he told me that one of his mates was talking Tilly and told him that we have no money, so it will be either loans (long or short) or players on frees.

Was he wearing this T-Shirt?

NoMoneyYllwBk.jpg

Because I can categorically confirm that the club have no Honey, but Brushy has been sent to Tesco's to buy some.

Steve may have no money, but hey he seems to play alot of Golf.....

I thinking of taking up Golf myself anyone know what course Steve plays ...

Thanks

Last edited:
I just told my dad about Theo joing 'Udders. And he told me that one of his mates was talking Tilly and told him that we have no money, so it will be either loans (long or short) or players on frees.

Why would your Dad's mate tell Tilly that we've got no money?

No wonder we haven't signed anyone when random strangers are going up to Tilly and telling him that we have no money.

I think we never sign anyone because Tilly spends so much time talking to/playing golf with friends of people on here that he never gets chance to scout for any potential new signings.

Last edited:
I've just been informed that Tilly had a holiday here in Malta this summer and I didn't even realise. The news came from a bloke I know called Joey (that's what all blokes are in Malta) who plays golf at the local course over here. He says a guy called 'Steve' came up to him and said he manages a club in England called Southend United.

Joey couldn't care less. He hates footy and only knows of Man U, Juve and Real Madrid, but this 'Steve' insisted on telling him that 'the club he manages' has no money to spend on new players, that he's working his socks off to sign free transfers or loanees, that clubs like MK Dons and Norwich are always beating the chairman's door down to sign him and that 'the club he manages' is on the brink of administration.

As Joey walked away he could hear this 'Steve bloke' recount the story over and over to everyone he met, no matter whether they wanted to listen or not.

I've just been informed that Tilly had a holiday here in Malta this summer and I didn't even realise. The news came from a bloke I know called Joey (that's what all blokes are in Malta) who plays golf at the local course over here. He says a guy called 'Steve' came up to him and said he manages a club in England called Southend United.

Joey couldn't care less. He hates footy and only knows of Man U, Juve and Real Madrid, but this 'Steve' insisted on telling him that 'the club he manages' has no money to spend on new players, that he's working his socks off to sign free transfers or loanees, that clubs like MK Dons and Norwich are always beating the chairman's door down to sign him and that 'the club he manages' is on the brink of administration.

As Joey walked away he could hear this 'Steve bloke' recount the story over and over to everyone he met, no matter whether they wanted to listen or not.

Funny really tilson photographed in the echo swimming with dolphins in Florida
on his summer holiday prior to returning to the manager desk

tilly plays at lords along with a few other team members you can pay a green fee or joing as a member

Thing is no doubt we are skint. But we'll spend the exact same on transfer fees as three quarters of this division will this summer.

Funny really tilson photographed in the echo swimming with dolphins in Florida
on his summer holiday prior to returning to the manager desk

I hope the fact that I was taking the pee didn't go flying way over your head.

Back