• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperstrust

Supporting SUFC
Once again the footballing community generosity shows no bounds.
The total raised so far is now just £80 short of the £6k mark - a remarkable achievement.

As well as the continuing online donations the cricket match organised by Blueblood and held on Sunday raised £672.00.

There is still the chance to bid for Adam Barrett's Signed Boots by clicking here with the current highest bid still at just £20.00.

The online donation facility will remain open until the end of August so if you still wish to make a donation please visit the main Moody Blues page by clicking here.

shirtlogo1000.jpg am2300.jpg

Was unable to make the Plymouth game, but happy to make an online donation. I can't think of anyone in our long history more deserving than Alan.

I'm guessing Rigsby is 3 from the left.:smiles:

Wrong.

More good news. When I phoned one of the raffle winners with the news that I had picked him the 4 free travel tickets on C2C, he was in the company of an ex player of ours. When the player heard about the cricket match and the efforts around the ground for Alan he offered a donation of £100. I have past on the details so he can pay direct.

Back