• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpers Trust News Moody Blues - The Car And The Star!

Shrimperstrust

Supporting SUFC
Back in August last year Blues fans, spear-headed by the Shrimpers Trust, held a campaign in tribute to Alan Moody.

An incredible £11,600 was raised to help fund a specially adapted car to meet the challenges Alan now faces.

The full story can be found by clicking here.

alanmoodycar750.jpg

Fantastic that we can give back to someone who by all accounts gave so much to us.

Along with Paul Clark, Alan Moody was one of the best central defenders I've ever seen play for us.

Edit.Glad I was able to contribute a small amount to help this great player for us.Well done to all those other Blues fans who also contributed.

Thinking about it,probably the only better CH's I''ve seen play for us were Peter Watson,Spencer Prior and Adam Barratt (in his first spell).

Last edited:
Back