• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mooney

He is back on grass I think. Was mentioned in the Eastleigh preview. Also Steve and Colin back in weeks……

Reactions: JD
He is back on grass I think. Was mentioned in the Eastleigh preview. Also Steve and Colin back in weeks……
Good - must of missed it. Really wouldn’t be surprised if he moved on in the summer…… which would be hugely disappointing

Good - must of missed it. Really wouldn’t be surprised if he moved on in the summer…… which would be hugely disappointing
Unfortunately now & again at many clubs, a new signing which initially appears to be the missing piece of the jigsaw, fails to materialize to those expectations?.
Some say hes being played outside his best position, injury prone, or other reasons not specified?.
With our somewhat congested fixture list until the season's end, we could certainly do with him being fit, & hopefully giving us other options if required.

With the utterly ineffective “referees “ we get ,I’m afraid Mooney would also be ineffective against the thugs of Boring Wood,Beastleigh , W—king etc.

With the utterly ineffective “referees “ we get ,I’m afraid Mooney would also be ineffective against the thugs of Boring Wood,Beastleigh , W—king etc.
While you’ve got a point, we can’t keep moaning about refs. We need to find a way to outwit these teams and call their bluff. You can’t afford to turn up one week and not the next in this league.

Back