• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MORAL DILEMMA

what a problem it must of been on saturday for the shrimpers trust members like FBM who I assume belong to the trust only to find that "Stan the Man" was invited along by them into the Shrimpers Bar on Saturday, I assume he or her has resigned their membership on the spot, and anyone else who is a trust member who objects to wife beating!!

so how many trust members resigned??? let me think now
none!!

Stan is one of the reasons we stayed in Div 1 and lets not forget it, and also by the way just before I fly back to Africa
did the club put the application in for Fossetts farm in the summer or did I miss something

Yeah right, I thought you flying back to Asia to Cambolia for your chickhen business
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Nov. 01 2004,13:31)]what a problem it must of been on saturday for the shrimpers trust members like FBM who I assume belong to the trust only to find that "Stan the Man" was invited along by them into the Shrimpers Bar on Saturday, I assume he or her has resigned their membership on the spot, and anyone else who is a trust member who objects to wife beating!!

so how many trust members resigned??? let me think now
none!!

Stan is one of the reasons we stayed in Div 1 and lets not forget it, and also by the way just before I fly back to Africa
did the club put the application in for Fossetts farm in the summer or did I miss something
Bloody hell, just got back on the board, and you have already managed to get your greasy (chicken Fat ) hands on your keyboard.

Anyway you have a very good point about the Colleymore thing.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]what a problem it must of been on saturday for the shrimpers trust members like FBM who I assume belong to the trust

That's the trouble with making assumptions. You usually get it 100% wrong and therefore make yourself look a total tw*t.

Not hard in your case.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Nov. 08 2004,10:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]what a problem it must of been on saturday for the shrimpers trust members like FBM who I assume belong to the trust

That's the trouble with making assumptions.  You usually get it 100% wrong and therefore make yourself look a total tw*t.

Not hard in your case.
Oooh dear I sence a war brewing

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Nov. 08 2004,12:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Nov. 08 2004,10:36)]
[b said:

That's the trouble with making assumptions.  You usually get it 100% wrong and therefore make yourself look a total tw*t.

Not hard in your case.
Oooh dear I sence a war brewing
What, all the way from Africa?

Not unless the Man who Likes Trains has suddenly acquired some long range missles...

Anyway, I'm sure he's big enough to take it if he's big enough to give it out.

Back