• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

More Arsenal jokes...

SUFC4LIFE

What's the difference between Arsenal and a Arsonist?
An arsonist wouldn't lose his last 2 matches!

Why won't women wear Arsenal bra's?
Coz they have no cups and no support!

Why do women love Arsenal?
Coz they stay on top for ages but still come second!

Do you want to meet up in the pub in Northampton? You sound a right bundle of laughs!
tounge.gif

would love 2... but am unwell at the moment and have sold my ticket to a mate!

i am a laugh still... to look at though...
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC4LIFE @ April 14 2004,21:16)]would love 2... but am unwell at the moment and have sold my ticket to a mate!

tounge.gif
Is that how you manage to come up with such cr*p jokes? Surely if your un-well you have the time to think of better ones?
rock.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC4LIFE @ April 14 2004,21:16)]would love 2... but am unwell at the moment and have sold my ticket to a mate!

tounge.gif
Hmmm.

SUFC4LIFE's personal photo?  
rock.gif

up-men-00142.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BENFLEET BLUE! @ April 14 2004,21:46)]
[b said:

tounge.gif
Is that how you manage to come up with such cr*p jokes? Surely if your un-well you have the time to think of better ones?
rock.gif

wink.gif

tounge.gif
gooner fan?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ April 14 2004,22:13)]
[b said:

tounge.gif
Hmmm.

rock.gif

up-men-00142.jpg
up-men-00142.jpg

this is the image mr wooly, the social ******, was trying to display.

clearly visits to make himself feel a bit better each day coz he don't like his mirror.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BENFLEET BLUE! @ April 14 2004,22:18)]No way! How dare you:angry:  There's only one team in my heart mate and thats the blues!
wink.gif
how dare you accuse me of cr*p jokes then...

don't see you doing any better and they are football related about gooners...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC4LIFE @ April 14 2004,22:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ April 14 2004,22:13)]
[b said:

tounge.gif
Hmmm.

rock.gif

up-men-00142.jpg
up-men-00142.jpg

this is the image mr wooly, the social ******, was trying to display.

clearly visits to make himself feel a bit better each day coz he don't like his mirror.
tounge.gif

Chill out fella!

You were asking for it with that comment.

Back