• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bentley
White Phillips Prosser Coker
Atkinson Laird Clifford Straker
Corr Eastwood

Bennett, Reid, Leonard, Hurst, Timlin, Payne, Smith

None to shabby- if Forte rolls up guess him for Payne

Starting to see the real potential strength of the squad that I think is very good - not least because of the number of players who can cover different positions

Amazing how at present Straker would be considered a nail on starter. If fit i would rather see Timlin out there, which im guessing will happen over the next month.

My prefered 11 when fit would be

Smith
White, Bennett, Prosser, Coker
Hurst, Laird, Atkinson, Timlin
Corr and Forte (if signed)

Bench: Bentley, Eastwood, Clifford (if signs), Straker, Reid, Phillips, Payne

Well considering this summer has been 90 per cent bad news, I suppose it's good to get the 10 per cent of good news as close to the start of the season as possible.

I doubt very much that the club have delayed anything to try and increase ticket sales this close to the match. There's plenty of more obvious candidates.

jUST SEEN TWEET, MORE GOOD NEWS TO FOLLOW SHORTLY...HOPING ITS RE CLIFFORD AND BENNETT!!

Can't wait for Wiggy's take on today's events signings may not be everyone's cup of tea but at least the club are trying !!

Two great signings! I think if we can forte in soon our squad is looking good to start the season! I think then brown will look to add more quality with loanees from his mates allydice and redknapp before deadline day!

Back