• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

More "highlights" from Yeovil - thanks BBC!!!

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/8328072.stm

Oh dear, we really look like stalkers now!

Just to explain, this came about because after that long journey and no stop (thanks Wino!), we ladies were desperate for a wee. With the facilities at the ground closed off due to the weather, the officious person on the door was harangued until he let us girls in to use the loo. As we came out, what happened but the team coach arrived! Fortuitous stuff! Shame about the havoc the wind had already caused the barnet!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/8328072.stm

Oh dear, we really look like stalkers now!

Just to explain, this came about because after that long journey and no stop (thanks Wino!), we ladies were desperate for a wee. With the facilities at the ground closed off due to the weather, the officious person on the door was harangued until he let us girls in to use the loo. As we came out, what happened but the team coach arrived! Fortuitous stuff! Shame about the havoc the wind had already caused the barnet!!!

As it is you rather than someone else posting this, I would say you are rather proud to be a stalker and want the world to know.

You're more than welcome Kay. I've said before there is a reason why I do things and this seems to be your Karma.
I have apologised and it certainly will never happen again, promise.:'(
I see that the Wino Angels were at their best at least.:clap:

You're more than welcome Kay. I've said before there is a reason why I do things and this seems to be your Karma.
I have apologised and it certainly will never happen again, promise.:'(
I see that the Wino Angels were at their best at least.:clap:

It was good fun even if team did look a little scared. Don't think Damian has recovered from Oldham. My son did comment that my hat did me no favours so may not wear that again!

Looked at the foul for the sending off, and it doesn't look like Barrett was anywhere near at the time, so maybe a red was the card.

May just be the camera angle though.

It's hard to defend him, even for me, two mistakes and they're both in that clip, but it was slippery and they were all having problems dealing with it. It was just hugely unfortunate that both could have been so costly.

Least they weren't though!!!

Back