• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

More Male Advice

Jaydeaa

Youth Team
Hi All,

Well i know you all replied regarding what i done wrong now i have some more questions to ask.

My partners card statment for last month cam through today, and i look at it and there is a payment to Dating Direct, So looked on her PC, she has pictures name Dating Direct 1, Dating Direct 2 and also a folder with a confirmation.asp file saved in for dating direct as well.

Now i confronted her yesterday, she said well i was flirting with women online (which i wasnt most know the story) so she thought she would go on there for new people to talk too.

So i looked on there and notice you only have to pay to reply to messages snt to you, she is adamant she never messaged anyone? so why would you pay for it?

What would you say or do in this position?

Sounds like any trust you have or had for each other is fast vanishing out of the window.

Sorry Mate.

Tough call mate.

Were you the one that was speaking to an old friend on msn who sent you some naughty pics, and she read through your logs and found out?

Like Cricko said fella all the trust seems to be fading away. What you two need to do is sit down with each other and discuss whether it is worth you two being together?

And if you decide to stay together there should be some compremises such as 'no dating sites' and you need to trust each other.

You two should seriously end this relationship, cos I can't see it lasting well for long. And this is coming from a female. Sorry.

Well this is the suituation, She singed up to this a day after it happened, the same day i made my post, I honestly do not know what to do.

I love the girl so much, She has told me she never messaged anyone, She only put friends on her profile.

I have her profile number, BUT i do not know how to go and search for there membership number, on this dating direct, if anyone knows.

Thing is with kiddy on the way things arent that simple, and i think she did it out of spite for what she thought i did!

Well aslong as she hasn't done the dirty you should call a truths and just try and get on with your lives trusting each other.

Well sit down with her and put your cards on the table. She can either give up this dating site and what happened with both of you will be forgotten.

Or she can keep going on there and the only time she will see you is when you come to pick up your child.

Tough one mate, didn't know there was a kid involved.

Take her somewhere nice, treat her like a princess and try to rebuild it all. Try and make a new start and learn from your mistakes.

The way I see this is (and apologies but this is a bit slushy) is why not talk to one another.

Maybe arrange a day out, just the 2 of you and have a long walk and a chat or maybe a pub lunch. Pour it all out and ask her if she sees a future for the 2 of you etc etc. Don't get arguementative or aggressive just try to establish where you both stand and if there is a future for the 2 of you.

Communication is the most powerful tool you have - use it wisely!

The way I see this is (and apologies but this is a bit slushy) is why not talk to one another.

Maybe arrange a day out, just the 2 of you and have a long walk and a chat or maybe a pub lunch. Pour it all out and ask her if she sees a future for the 2 of you etc etc. Don't get arguementative or aggressive just try to establish where you both stand and if there is a future for the 2 of you.

Communication is the most powerful tool you have - use it wisely!

Very good point, this really does need to be done to judge if the relationship is worth carring on (and with a kid on the way I hope for both their sakes it is).

Also, another possible option would be to get someone to sign up for the dating site, initiate contact with the g/f's profile & see whether or not she replies to any messages!

Back