• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

More pitcures of Cuckoo Farm, as the project comes to an end...

Sherif H

Omar's older brother
...a few pics from my mammoth snagging mission today for those interested...

010-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

(managed to get my car into that one!!)

013-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

017-2.jpg

018-2.jpg

019-3.jpg

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006.jpg

That does look pretty decent to be fair, not a patch on FF though.

Nice Scooby!!

Would agree that it looks a tidy ground, although can't wait until we are looking at FF at this stage hopefully in a couple of years or so.

Out of curiosity has the project run on budget and to time? I worked for a time in the construction industry and know that there are not many that tick both these boxes

Nice Scooby!!

Would agree that it looks a tidy ground, although can't wait until we are looking at FF at this stage hopefully in a couple of years or so.

Out of curiosity has the project run on budget and to time? I worked for a time in the construction industry and know that there are not many that tick both these boxes

I'm hesitant to answer that on a public messageboard when it is not yet knowledge in the public domain, but lets just say it has been a pretty well run project!

I'm hesitant to answer that on a public messageboard when it is not yet knowledge in the public domain, but lets just say it has been a pretty well run project!

With a Shrimper as Project Manager, what else do they expect!!

Well done my man, looks as if your hard work has paid off there. Lets hope you can get the same role on FF

With a Shrimper as Project Manager, what else do they expect!!

Well done my man, looks as if your hard work has paid off there. Lets hope you can get the same role on FF

Haha...contact Uncle Ron and tell him that....one of my ultimate ambitions is to work on FF, but I have serious doubts this will happen now! Quite devastating given the fact I have personally worked on a total of 55,000 seats worth of stadia now in my short time in the job! :(

Sherif, have you left the beer fridge and Swedish assistant in my office yet? :D

;) With the extra grand safely deposited in my offshore account, all you need do is check the office in the morning!

Haha! Well, I am down there Wednesday and, as we've missed the final ten days, I'm really looking forward to seeing the changes in that time.

Just out of interest who was the contractor, and supplier of the asphalt round the ground?

The main contractor is Barr...not entirely sure who provided the actual ashphalt, but Nash Works Limited are the guys carrying out the groundworks and a large chunk of the civils.

Haha! Well, I am down there Wednesday and, as we've missed the final ten days, I'm really looking forward to seeing the changes in that time.

The pitch is looking a World away from how it did last week, and bar (excuse the pun) a few snags, the stadium looks pretty damn good!

So I hear! And now I have had my office moved to a different part of the stand, I am interested to see what it will look like!

Started packing today - going to be strange to change :(

So I hear! And now I have had my office moved to a different part of the stand, I am interested to see what it will look like!

Started packing today - going to be strange to change :(

Ah yes....the mysterious moving offices...I am still puzzled as to where the players' lounge will be! Good luck with the move!

It's going to be fun, think I might clock up a few miles this week. Not sure if you've seen the rugby club on your way through to the site entrance, but my house is right near there, so game on!

The main contractor is Barr...not entirely sure who provided the actual ashphalt, but Nash Works Limited are the guys carrying out the groundworks and a large chunk of the civils.

Cheers for that.

Thought i see some Nelson Anderson mobile plant in that piccy, i could be wrong.

I

It's going to be fun, think I might clock up a few miles this week. Not sure if you've seen the rugby club on your way through to the site entrance, but my house is right near there, so game on!

I have seen the rugby club....that is mightily close. You obviously will be walking into work then?! :D

I am thinking of getting a bicycle whilst petrol prices are so high, but that's about the extent of my efforts I think ;)

...a few pics from my mammoth snagging mission today for those interested...

017-2.jpg

I see Col Ewe's players and managements new company cars have been delivered into the new car park.

I am sure I saw Matt driving the one on the far right the other day! ;)

Not quite as good as your "Blue" Scoopy! :D

Back