• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

More players released...

Westcliff Shrimper

Director of Footballs⭐
Jack Lester and John Curtis are two of nine players Nottingham Forest boss Colin Calderwood has opted to release.
Lester and Curtis as well as Gary Holt, Rune Pedersen, John Thompson, Nicky Eaden, Kevin James, Robert Hughes and Vincent Fernandez will exit on 30 June.

From BBC Sport

Gary Holt and Jack Lester stand out...

I was about to say i've always rated Holt but we have too many players like him, Lester is a decent player though and is another i'm sure tilly will look at and decide. Whatever Tilson decides its fine by me.

thanks for stating the obvious
gary holt doesn't really get me excited, by jack lester is a decent player and worth a look at.

yet again forest look to get tons of new players in and it won't work, again!

I don't see forest getting out of L1 next season either. Know they were devastated when leeds went down!

Lester's never been that much cop other than one big season with Grimsby & then flashes of brilliance at Forest (their fans probably look on him like we do Bradbury)

Gary Holt as said is getting on and if we didn't have Maher or Macca I'd say maybe go for it but as things hopefully stand that's not going to be an option.

No way they would have let Grant Holt go, he was their player of the season!

I was about to say i've always rated Holt but we have too many players like him, Lester is a decent player though and is another i'm sure tilly will look at and decide.

Lester is a disreputable cheat. But such is the way of things no-one seems to mind that much if that sort of player is on one's own side.

Back