• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Morecambe FC 1-1 Southend Utd

Has any team in the history of the football league ever failed to improve upon an opening record of two points from the first eleven games?

I think not.

MM's processes stink but still he continues with his insane drivel.

God help us all and save us from him and his apologists.

#ftheprocess

Has any team who had 2 points from 11 games ever been still in with a chance of staying up after Easter?.

People calling for Paul Clark is absolute drivel. The only reason they say it is because they know it will never happen so they will never be proved wrong. Then they can use the same pointless argument against the next manger

Last edited:
Last word.

There is no obsession with you apart from your own.

This is a forum for differing opinions.

if there are posts with which I disagree then I will often put an alternative view.

It's fair to say that I disagree with most of your posts but fortunately I only rise to some of them.

Sorry if this upsets you.

Not only do you disagree but also regularly misinterpret, misunderstand and fail to recognise nuance.

Has any team who had 2 points from 11 games ever been still in with a chance of staying up after Easter?.

People calling for Paul Clark is absolute drivel. The only reason they say it is because they know it will never happen so they will never be proved wrong. Then the can use the same pointless argument against the next manger
Paul Clark has got more going for him in his little finger than M.M......ain’t gonna happen but wish it had before we got this nervous loser!

Paul Clark and every other observer from the gantry has the easiest managerial job on the planet. Never lost a game.
I doubt that it is that easy for Paul Clark to restrain himself sometimes from saying what we are probably all saying at home in front of IFollow.

I doubt that it is that easy for Paul Clark to restrain himself sometimes from saying what we are probably all saying at home in front of IFollow.

Aah....all the armchair managers who have also never had their entire livelihoods and reputations riding on their selections that determine the result of a football match or the performance of a temperamental lower league footballer...

Last edited:
We’ve had this before.

I debunked your and Rigsby’s misinformation on this subject with the facts but of course there was never a reply from either of you.

Understandable I suppose.

That last word thing went well ???

I don’t ever remember you using any facts tbh

We’ve had this before.

I debunked your and Rigsby’s misinformation on this subject with the facts but of course there was never a reply from either of you.

Understandable I suppose.

My post was removed in case it upset you

Aah....all the armchair managers who have also ever had their entire livelihoods and reputations riding on their selections that determine the result of a football match or the performance of a temperamental lower league footballer...

Try reading my response to Rigsby’s identical incorrect assertion about Paul Clark, which again you have conveniently ignored.

If you were actually an SUFC fan you wouldn’t spout such nonsense about one of our legendary ex managers.

Aah....all the armchair managers who have also ever had their entire livelihoods and reputations riding on their selections that determine the result of a football match or the performance of a temperamental lower league footballer...
Sorry I didn't realise that because us fans haven't got a scooby about what the #process is, we should all sit quietly watching the game and have total faith in MM and his wonderful project.

And yet that only bore the fruit of one goal too. Teams do actually defend too you know. It’s really not as simple as attack more so you score more. We had as much attacking intent as they did tonight, albeit they may have had a little more quality. But despite this quality it was still only 1-1.
What do you mean we had as much attacking intent as they did ? They had double the amount of attempts we did. Having said that though for all the attempts they had only one was on target which was the goal. We had 9 shots at goal 3 on target to there 17 on goal and one on target.

Try reading my response to Rigsby’s identical incorrect assertion about Paul Clark, which again you have conveniently ignored.

If you were actually an SUFC fan you wouldn’t spout such nonsense about one of our legendary ex managers.

Exactly what nonsense? It is a fact that it’s easier to make observation than it is to actually carry out the job. Don’t give me all that nonsense about how he did before the war. The circumstances are different now. The games changed, the clubs changed, the football league has changed, the situation is different. Making observations without the threat of being proved wrong, without the risk of losing or making a mistake is the easiest job in the world.

We have polar opposite views but I can’t prove you WRONG anymore than you can PROVE me wrong because we are only using opinions. That’s all Paul Clarke can offer. An opinion. And it’s very easy to do with no risk involved and sit all high and mighty in the gantry telling us all what MM is doing wrong.

What do you mean we had as much attacking intent as they did ? They had double the amount of attempts we did. Having said that though for all the attempts they had only one was on target which was the goal. We had 9 shots at goal 3 on target to there 17 on goal and one on target.

Got no idea if you’re agreeing or disagreeing with me then ?‍♂️?‍♂️

But attacking intent doesn’t always equal attacking outcome.

The delusion on this forum continues. MM is full of ****e, just listened to the post match press interview, the guys is passionless and has zero leadership qualities whatsoever from what I can see.

If I hear the word project or process again......

He does not care enough...just a job and too many badges and bull**** for me. I can’t believe people on here are defending him and his methods. I am watching the worst side play the most dull football I have seen in my 33 years of watching the blues, that will result in our relegation to the National League for the first time in our history, he is therefore the worst manager in our history!

Nothing about the performance today said to me we are going to get the 4 wins I would think we need from 6, when we have only won 8 games in 40!

Sorry I didn't realise that because us fans haven't got a scooby about what the #process is, we should all sit quietly watching the game and have total faith in MM and his wonderful project.

Didn’t say that at all. I said it’s very much easier to express an opinion without the risk of being proved wrong by actually carrying out the action.

Back