• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What about season ticket holders who have already paid more than a fiver? Are we included in the "everyone", if so do we have to claim the refund or will we get sent it automatically?

What about season ticket holders who have already paid more than a fiver? Are we included in the "everyone", if so do we have to claim the refund or will we get sent it automatically?

SUFCRootsHall Southend United @

No, but the SC price still works out cheaper and guarantees seat for all games. Looking at a SC specific promo for a future game.

Charlton did a similar offer recently and added 8,000 fans onto average crowd. Lets fill Roots Hall everyone! Tell your friends and family.

We can take solace in a guaranteed ticket for our promotion party :smile:

SUFCRootsHall Southend United @

No, but the SC price still works out cheaper and guarantees seat for all games.

Not sure how they work those maths out. A full cost season ticket is £390, gives you 23 home games = £16.91 per game (i.e. a lot more than a fiver!)

Even if you bought an adult+child in the family stand at the cheap rate (£350) it's still £7.61 per person per game.

They've now responded by saying that 22 games at £21 and 1 at £5 = £467 - that's why it's cheaper!!!

Still think we'd have them under trades descriptions for saying everyone is paying a fiver for this game, if you're a season ticket holder you've already paid more.

Shoes off for a great deal,Tara for prime minister,just one question,can we have a pound a pint happy hour as well?

As a STH I wouldn't be too bothered if this happen once or twice. Anything to get more people through the gates. If it happens often though then we should get something back to compensate. Get Roots Hall rocking!

Oh well its only a few quid difference ..Let's fill The Hall.

Couldnt agree more, I buy a season card because i'm lucky enough to be able to afford it, probably because I dont smoke, gamble or get involved with loose women (chance would be a fine thing huh). Most of all I buy a season card coz I love Southend and its my way of helping as best I can.

If this offer gets loads more people in who would otherwise not have been able to, thats great by me.

A full house and hopefully win number 6 on the trot.

Good PR move by the club, taking advantage of the positive feeling around at the moment. Will surely guarantee a crowd of 7,000, maybe even 8,000 if we're still top. Let's have more offers please.

Surely we should look for a very near to full capacity for this one?

Great move by the club, we were only talking about this the other day between mates.

I guess Morcombe will bring 200-300 as they are doing well in the league and because of these prices, if we do fill our allocation will we get half of the north bank??

Pleased to see such a good offer. After having to miss out on the Shrewsbury game last friday, I will 100% be making the journey from Portsmouth for this one - only £23 altogether to get into Southend and the match! I've got myself and my family spreading the word as much as possible, even if it only reaches through to one person...

Would they still be available on the day or would it be better to purchase in advance? Fantastic deal and I don't get to many games living in Leicester now so tickets for a fiver definitely appeals to me as it makes it a much cheaper day out when you add in the train fare.

We are going to have to get some money in from fans if we want to put balloons etc around the ground..any donations greatfuly received.

Back